Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition! - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition!

This is a discussion on Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition! within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Deebo @ Denton Please don't ban or punish this heathen @ User Name , as he is needed to remind us that ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    @Denton Please don't ban or punish this heathen @User Name , as he is needed to remind us that WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY, the GREATEST ONE ON EARTH.
    Didn’t cross my mind.
    Enjoy! (Just be mindful of language)
    rice paddy daddy and bigwheel like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Didn’t cross my mind.
    As the great military tactician Sun Tzu said a millennia ago, “Know your enemy “.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Had an old chum tell about the Sabot Rounds used by Tanks mainly I guess. He said that leaves a hole in the bad guy tank and the last guy in the tank to get sucked out through the hole often leaves a boot stuck in the hole. Hope he wasnt fibbing about that. He had Tow Missle Launching gizmo on a Hum Vee back in Desert Storm. He had a lot of good war stories.
    I think your buddy was pulling your leg. The sabot round does not suck people out of the vehicle.. it turns people into a fine mist due to over pressure, heat, and molten metal

https://www.wearethemighty.com/artic...es-its-targets

I loaded and fired a few Sabot rounds from an M-60 tank.... fun times
    Denton, bigwheel and Smitty901 like this.
    Be a Berean

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBrother View Post
    two things
    - I always thought the beef stew, pound cake, and peaches in heavy syrup was the best.
    - did you ever get a meal that was only 2 years younger than you were? mine was a 1953 manf date.
    Yep, . . . peaches and pound cake, . . . what a combo. Hope the guy that put it together makes it to heaven, . . . me and him gonna have some good times together.

Second best to the peaches and pound cake was the canteen cup full of water, . . . dump in the hot chocolate package, . . . instant coffee package, . . . all the sugar and powdered cream, . . . bring to a boil and enjoy.

Can't quite duplicate it nowadays, . . . but come close with Hershey's syrup and Folgers powdered coffee. Fix one every now and then.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    rice paddy daddy and Denton like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I think your buddy was pulling your leg. The sabot round does not suck people out of the vehicle.. it turns people into a fine mist due to over pressure, heat, and molten metal

https://www.wearethemighty.com/artic...es-its-targets

I loaded and fired a few Sabot rounds from an M-60 tank.... fun times
    Thanks for the scoop on that. Great tutorial. The old pal had TOW missles on his Hum Vee..he was probably just listening to bs from his pals on the Sabot rounds. He did nag about going to the Airmans club one time and found them drinking from crystal goblets out of moveable chairs. He said at the Jyrene club they had to set at picnic tables bolted to the floor and drink the weak beer in paper cups. They sounded pretty unruly.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 09-11-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Thanks for the scoop on that. Great tutorial. The old pal had TOW missles on his Hum Vee..he was probably just listening to bs from his pals on the Sabot rounds. He did nag about going to the Airmans club one time and found them drinking from crystal goblets out of moveable chairs. He said at the Jyrene club they had to set at picnic tables bolted to the floor and drink the weak beer in paper cups. They sounded pretty unruly.
    I laughed at this.....
    Denton likes this.
    Be a Berean

Back to this @User Name person

I try, I really try to understand people when they communicate. I don't think I have understood one post from User Name. I know some dorks in real life and some of them are loveable dorks and some of them are douchebag dorks.

Thought I'd toss that out!

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Didn’t cross my mind.
    Sounds like the Baliff might need to deliver a pee pee whack around here.
    Denton and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Back to this @User Name person

I try, I really try to understand people when they communicate. I don't think I have understood one post from User Name. I know some dorks in real life and some of them are loveable dorks and some of them are douchebag dorks.

Thought I'd toss that out!
    Can we take a poll? Douchebag dork for my vote.

I'm happy with being a loveable dork.
    Slippy, bigwheel and SOCOM42 like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Can we take a poll? Douchebag dork for my vote.

I'm happy with being a loveable dork.
    I don’t care what they say about you, you’re OK in my book, my friend.
    Of course, the VA Mental Hygiene Department says I’m well now, if you believe the VA about anything.
    Denton, Slippy and bigwheel like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links