Cancer research and conspiracy at Sloan-Kettering
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cancer research and conspiracy at Sloan-Kettering

This is a discussion on Cancer research and conspiracy at Sloan-Kettering within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Has anyone ever heard of or seen this documentary video? Description NEW YORK DAILY NEWS (8/28/14): "Though a documentary, it's dramatic enough to be reminiscent ...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By Boss Dog
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 4 Post By bigwheel
  • 1 Post By Boss Dog
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By Boss Dog
  • 3 Post By Annie
  • 3 Post By bigwheel
  • 2 Post By Annie
  • 1 Post By Maine-Marine

Thread: Cancer research and conspiracy at Sloan-Kettering

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Corner
    Posts
    4,023

    Cancer research and conspiracy at Sloan-Kettering

    Has anyone ever heard of or seen this documentary video?

    Description

    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS (8/28/14): "Though a documentary, it's dramatic enough to be reminiscent of 'The Insider', the whistleblowing thriller about Big Tobacco." --------- The War On Cancer, launched in the early 1970s, set the stage for a massive influx of new ideas in fighting the disease of cancer. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, America's leading cancer research center at the time, was assigned the task of testing an unconventional therapy called “Laetrile” in an effort to curb the public’s “false hope” in the alleged “quack” therapy. Ralph W. Moss PhD, a young and eager science writer, was hired by Sloan-Kettering’s public relations department in 1974 to help brief the American public on the center’s contribution to the War On Cancer. One of his first assignments was to write a biography about Dr. Kanematsu Sugiura, one of the Center’s oldest and leading research scientists as well as the original co-inventor of chemotherapy. While meeting with this iconic scientist to pen a biography on his 60-year career at
Sloan-Kettering, Moss discovered that Sugiura had been studying this “quack remedy” 
in laboratory mice, and with unexpectedly positive results. Shocked and bewildered, Moss reported back to his superiors what he had discovered, only to be met with backlash and denial from Sloan-Kettering’s leaders on what their own leading scientist had found. Fueled by respect and admiration for Sugiura—Ralph W. Moss attempted to publicize 
the truth about Sugiura’s findings. And after all diplomatic approaches failed, Moss lived 
a double life, working as a loyal employee at Sloan-Kettering while also recruiting fellow employees to help anonymously leak this information to the American public
    You can watch it online I think, here for $10
    https://secondopinionlaetrileatsloankettering.vhx.tv/

    Or buy a DVD from Amazon here for $19
    https://www.amazon.com/Second-Opinio...WH3TSP5YJTVGTN

    I'm also looking into some ways to get sources of vitamin B17 as recommended or mentioned in a few books.
    https://www.amazon.com/Laetrile-Hist...Q0G852JC9J2FVZ

    Your experiences or opinions please.
    Camel923 likes this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

  2. #2
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,091
    A friend came down with cancer. He knew a fellow who knew a fellow who got him into Sloan-Kettering. He died just like he would have died in a bottom-shelf hospital.

    I know about B-17, have read about it, but don't know if it is this, that or the other.

    As for conventional treatment, I've been told it's Hell. One friend is in the process of dying because he refused the second round of chemo. Another went through chemo and radiation, is clear at this time, and doesn't know he'll go through it a second time if the cancer comes back.

    Laetrile is not a treatment for cancer in the U.S. and people die of cancer, here. On the other hand, it is a treatment in other nations and people die of cancer in those countries.
    StratMaster likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    8,616
    This stuff has kept my brother alive several years longer than anybody thought possible with stage 4 lung cancer..and with a decent quality of life. Immunity booster invented in Israel.
    https://www.opdivo.com/

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Corner
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    A friend came down with cancer. He knew a fellow who knew a fellow who got him into Sloan-Kettering. He died just like he would have died in a bottom-shelf hospital.

    I know about B-17, have read about it, but don't know if it is this, that or the other.

    As for conventional treatment, I've been told it's Hell. One friend is in the process of dying because he refused the second round of chemo. Another went through chemo and radiation, is clear at this time, and doesn't know he'll go through it a second time if the cancer comes back.

    Laetrile is not a treatment for cancer in the U.S. and people die of cancer, here. On the other hand, it is a treatment in other nations and people die of cancer in those countries.
    Denton likes this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

  6. #5
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Dog View Post
    What? Are you insinuating I am not a little ray of sunshine?
    Kauboy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  7. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Corner
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    What? Are you insinuating I am not a little ray of sunshine?
    Not today big fella, just take a look outside.
    Denton likes this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

  8. #7
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    Thanks for the links @Boss Dog My m-i-l is on an estrogen blocker for breast cancer. So far it's working at keeping cancer at bay. Doc says the lump has actually shrunk to about half size. She's 90 and chemo would prolly kill her.
    bigwheel, Denton and Boss Dog like this.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

  9. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    8,616
    We got on what it called the Hallejuah Diet a decade or so ago. The object was 80% raw veganism and 20% cooked veggies. The guy who came up with it claimed to have cured himself of prostate cancer by following the diet. His theory was near all..if not all cancers are hormone receptive. By taking hormone laden meat and dairy out of the diet it starved the cancer out. Havent heard much about his theories here lately. Now whether a 90 year old would want to be a vegan..I aint sure. Tried to find a link or two on the issue and found this..which wasnt really what I was hunting. If things get tense might be worth looking into.
    The Estrogen Dominance Post: Where Its Coming From, and What to Do About It - Paleo for Women
    https://shop.myhdiet.com/
    Denton, Annie and Boss Dog like this.

  10. #9
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    We got on what it called the Hallejuah Diet a decade or so ago. The object was 80% raw veganism and 20% cooked veggies. The guy who came up with it claimed to have cured himself of prostate cancer by following the diet. His theory was near all..if not all cancers are hormone receptive. By taking hormone laden meat and dairy out of the diet it starved the cancer out. Havent heard much about his theories here lately. Now whether a 90 year old would want to be a vegan..I aint sure. Tried to find a link or two on the issue and found this..which wasnt really what I was hunting. If things get tense might be worth looking into.
    The Estrogen Dominance Post: Where Its Coming From, and What to Do About It - Paleo for Women
    https://shop.myhdiet.com/
    Thanks! Granny's pretty trim and fit for 90, but she likes her muffins with coffee in the morning and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be willing to go that extreme. She has a sweet tooth. Actually, she kind of forgets she has cancer most of the time. She forgets and tells everyone she's in perfecr health, God bless her. So long as she's happy, that's what matters to me at this point.
    Slippy and Boss Dog like this.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

  11. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    6,225
    Death - it comes knocking on the door for all of us

    My wife's brother just died from cancer 2 years ago. His wife was a health food anti chem type person (as is my wife).. they tried lots of food and natural stuff along with some non chem regular medical things

    Out of all my spouses siblings I liked him best - but he faded away...smaller and smaller, weaker and weaker and slipped the bounds of earth peacefully in bed surrounded by his family

    he did not rage or fight in a violent way , he was not angry or upset, he made his peace
    Slippy likes this.
    Be a Berean

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Can Cancer Be Prevented—And Even Cured—Through Diet?
    By TG in forum Food, Health and Fitness Survival
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 02:28 PM
  2. Research into the End of the Age (a.k.a. "End of Days")
    By Shainathan in forum News & Links
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 10:35 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Back to Top