Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

This is a discussion on Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Mad Trapper Chew on this: "How contagious is it? Measles is so contagious that 90 percent of unvaccinated people who come in ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Chew on this:

"How contagious is it?

Measles is so contagious that 90 percent of unvaccinated people who come in contact with an infected person will get the virus, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The virus can linger in the air for up to two hours after an infected person coughs or sneezes. The virus can spread four days before and after symptoms appear. "

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ow/3286414002/

"These outbreaks are linked to travelers who brought measles back from other countries such as Israel and Ukraine, where large measles outbreaks are occurring. Make sure you are vaccinated against measles before traveling internationally."

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

What are the symptoms of measles?

Measles is a highly contagious respiratory disease that is serious for small children but is easily preventable with a vaccine. Symptoms usually appear 10 to 12 days after exposure.

The first symptoms of measles typically include:

High fever
    Cough
    Runny nose
    Red, watery eyes

Two or three days after the first symptoms, tiny white spots may appear inside the mouth. Then comes a rash that usually begins as flat red spots on the face at the hairline and spread downward to the neck, trunk, arms, legs, and feet.

Serious complications from measles can include pneumonia or encephalitis (brain swelling), leading to blindness or deafness, and in some cases death.

"Every new case is a roll of the dice" that could lead to life-threatening complications, Day said.
    How does measles spread?

The measles virus is transmitted through the air when an infected person sneezes or coughs.

It is extremely contagious — much more so than Ebola, tuberculosis or influenza. The virus can live and be passed to someone for up to two hours after an infected person has left the room.

The disease is so contagious that 90 percent of people who are not immune will get sick if they're exposed to the virus.
    The importance of the measles vaccine

One dose of the MMR vaccine — which protects against measles, mumps and rubella — is 93 percent effective, and two doses are about 97 percent effective.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/measles...-of-emergency/
    My brother had measles when we were kids. I didn't get it, and neither did my parents. Our house was small.
    I had mumps as a kid. Two times, actually. I know; they say you can't get it two times. They are wrong. We both lived.

I'm not against vaccines, but I do see there is a problem. Don't you? There's a problem. We know it and they know it. My aforementioned friend who had a normal child until the vax knows it. My aforementioned doctor/pharm-reseaarcher-girlfriend knows it, assuming she is still alive. Such people have a tendancy to die prematurally.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I don't see the problem as vaccines per se, but the problem being Big Pharma don't give a rats azz about healthcare, just about lining their pockets with loot. They don't want cures, they want you on expensive medications, for life. Lots, but not all, of doctors are in on the gravy train too. A lot of good could be done, if greed was not the ONLY motivation.

Big business in general, has little to no concern for people nor America. After industries fouled their own nests here, that they knew they were crapping in, they fled the coop overseas where they are pooping more with impunity and cheap labor. That would include Big Pharma. I don't want my medicines to come from China/3rd world crap holes.

Nothing is going to get better, with the current puppets running the circus, that is the legislative branch of our Government.
    Slippy likes this.

check the list of poison in vaccines...are they necessary? Don't think so...
    Have you actually ever read the labels/ingredients of what big pharma connected doctors put in you?

Peace,
    Michael J.
    Denton and stevekozak like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
    check the list of poison in vaccines...are they necessary? Don't think so...
    Have you actually ever read the labels/ingredients of what big pharma connected doctors put in you?

Peace,
    Michael J.
    I've had high blood pressure since junior high school, even though I exercise and eat well.

My doctor wanted to medicate me. I eat LOTS of red meat almost every day. So He checked my blood, and cholesterol and fat levels were WAY BELOW levels of concern. I still will eat as much bacon and sausage as I want. No meds for that....

He still wants me on BP meds, no way. I'll keep on eating well and exercising, BP is about the same it was in high school, "high" but NORMAL for me.

What is "in" medications, not much of what I want to ingest. I still will take doxy if I get bit by a tick, and get a tetanus shot every few years. I burned the crap out of my hand last fall, I used silvadine, I hope it did not come from China.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.

While we are talking about what goes in our bodies, have a look at Big Agribusiness, and what you are eating.

Most of the corn and soy is GMO crap and has glyphosphate residues in it. The reason the apples and produce look so "perfect", at the "garden" that is the supermarket, is because they are grown with a slathering of pesticides and herbicides.

Does Big Agribusiness care? NOPE!!! As long as they rake in loot. And food prices are rising fast......

I need to go work on my orchard............I'll cut out or chew around any worms in my apples.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    If you listen to the mainstream news the world is going to end and you are going to die if you don't get the MMR vaccination shot.

FUNNY how the times change and so does the truth!

THE MEASLES COULDN’T KILL THE BRADY BUNCH

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...the-brady.html
    Maine-Marine and Michael_Js like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Big Pharma controls the media...There's NO profit in good health, only in sickness - short term and prolonged...doctors are in bed with big pharma...it's been proven over and over again. Look at the top executives in the 3-letter US health corporations: FDA, AMA, etc...they are run by big pharma executives...duh!!

Yes, doctors are useful and needed (yes, all the rest of the health staff too!). Just avoid the drugs they push...Yup, it's just tin foil hats, crushed up aluminum in your vaccines...nothing to see here. Enjoy your primordial poison cocktails...

Peace,
    Michael J.
    hawgrider and stevekozak like this.

It's a common symptom/greed with any big business. They killed our manufacturing base. The real scary thing about meds is lots are no longer made in USA. I know the Chi-Coms have no problem selling offal. I've taught chemistry and biochemistry so I have a good handle what should not be in a vaccine/medication. Some meds you are lucky killing the pathogen before the patient.

I still think vaccines have usefulness, but there is dangers associated with them. I avoid any influenza shots. And I live healthy so I also won't take hep or pappilloma vaccines as I'm not at risk.

In the 1950s they had bad batches of polio vaccine. I'm glad to be vaccinated for that, with the safe vaccine. I also caught the end of the smallpox vaccine. Although it's thought to be eliminated I suspect some governments may have a viable stash, and only older folks have been vaccinated/some immunity. Also farmers who have had cowpox.

I'm not certain how much immunity still lasts? I've had chickenpox twice (not shingles), my GF got shingles and I got the pox from her, even though I had it as a child.

I won't lump all doctors with Big Pharma as I've been treated by some wonderful men and women who care about the patient not $$$$

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links