Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

This is a discussion on Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 You can believe the world is flat but that don't make it any less close to round. You can listen to ...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    You can believe the world is flat but that don't make it any less close to round. You can listen to the nut cases and not get the shots but people are going to get some horrible results from it. I am old enough to have now a few people who's parents did get them the polio vac sad truly sad.
    My family has theirs so go a head don't get them get sick disfigured die. Have the heck at it . Good luck.
    My thoughts exactly. I don't think the government has any business making any vaccines mandatory but it's pretty stupid to die from a disease when the cure is right there ready to be had.
    Last edited by NotTooProudToHide; 03-10-2019 at 05:53 AM.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I don't think the government has any business making any vaccines mandatory but it's pretty stupid to die from a disease when the cure is right there ready to be had.
    And at the same time spreading it to others. The BS the anti quote and come up with is just that . The money the government paid out was just to shut them up they had no science behind the claims . Just a pay day.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

And at the same time spreading it to others. The BS the anti quote and come up with is just that . The money the government paid out was just to shut them up they had no science behind the claims . Just a pay day.
    It cracks me up when people assume the government is good when it is supportive of their arguments and are certain that it is corrupt and evil the rest of the time. Here is a hint: The government is lying to you ALL the time. They do NOT have your best interests at heart. If you allow them to mandate that they can inject one substance into your body by force, then they can inject any substances they want into your body by force. Get your head out of the sand. Or don't. Just keep your hand clean for the barcode....wouldn't want the site to get infected....
    Michael_Js likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    It cracks me up when people assume the government is good when it is supportive of their arguments and are certain that it is corrupt and evil the rest of the time. Here is a hint: The government is lying to you ALL the time. They do NOT have your best interests at heart. If you allow them to mandate that they can inject one substance into your body by force, then they can inject any substances they want into your body by force. Get your head out of the sand. Or don't. Just keep your hand clean for the barcode....wouldn't want the site to get infected....
    Travel and see the people that suffering and die from the things we have controlled. Work with a man that had his parents not been anti vax type he would never had suffered the life long effect of Polio . The Mandate is to attend public school . Don't get them don't go. I have one good test for stuff like this the Doc advising me to have them has them and so do his children and grandchildren. When I got my first anthrax vac. The senior medical office was right their getting his.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Travel and see the people that suffering and die from the things we have controlled. Work with a man that had his parents not been anti vax type he would never had suffered the life long effect of Polio . The Mandate is to attend public school . Don't get them don't go. I have one good test for stuff like this the Doc advising me to have them has them and so do his children and grandchildren. When I got my first anthrax vac. The senior medical office was right their getting his.
    My sister is a physician. She will tell you that just because you graduated medical school, it does not mean you are wise or have common sense. Sometimes if just means that you test well. Look how many educated people raise their children to be liberals. That is one of the worst things you can do for a child, but you will see high-ranking and highly educated people doing it anyways. Just saying.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

Super Moderator

You're right. Doctors are smart. Peruse this site and see what some have to say.
    You won't be able to hear what Dr. Gore has to say, as he died from Yellow Fever vaccine.

https://www.learntherisk.org/doctors/
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You're right. Doctors are smart. Peruse this site and see what some have to say.
    You won't be able to hear what Dr. Gore has to say, as he died from Yellow Fever vaccine.

But latter how many lived he would have died anyway. In many of these case they have no idea what they died from . Just easy to place blame . Remember the autism claims prove science lawsuits . turns out not one single bit of truth.

Super Moderator

But latter how many lived he would have died anyway. In many of these case they have no idea what they died from . Just easy to place blame . Remember the autism claims prove science lawsuits . turns out not one single bit of truth.
    https://www.ageofautism.com/us-itali...ism-cases.html
    hawgrider and Michael_Js like this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Argument that MMR vaccine doesn’t cause autism:
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-m...roversy-260556
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post

You don't die from organ failure in minutes, it takes days for toxins to build up enough to kill you.
    Smitty901 and Denton like this.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links