Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

This is a discussion on Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; A little more... Roll Up Your Sleeves for Your Shots https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/03/...or-your-shots/ Peace, Michael J....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

A little more...

Roll Up Your Sleeves for Your Shots
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/03/...or-your-shots/

Peace,
    Michael J.
    hawgrider likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    Are you suggesting that I have to limit my activities in order to make your children safe. Should we require that children with shots wear a dot on their head to show they are safe or are you advocating for non vaccinated children get a tattoo and carry a sign?

---------------------------------------------
    Riddle me these 2 questions

How many Deaths or long term disabilities due to MEASLES the last 10 years?

How many Deaths or long term disabilities due to MEASLES SHOT in the last 10 years?

I do not CARE about worldwide numbers.. because bad sanitation in shit hole countries skyrocket all illnesses... hell diarrhea kills a ton of people in many countries while in the USA it is a minor inconvenience
    How many died of smallpox? How many died of Polio? I could share the NIH numbers but I am sure you would dismiss them as government propaganda. Would you refuse a tetanus shot if you suffered a puncture wound? If you are a Marine you have had every one of these vaccines and then some, did you suffer any negative reaction? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilla...C3%A9_syndrome https://www.additudemag.com/vaccines...hd-and-autism/
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    How many died of smallpox? How many died of Polio? I could share the NIH numbers but I am sure you would dismiss them as government propaganda. Would you refuse a tetanus shot if you suffered a puncture wound? If you are a Marine you have had every one of these vaccines and then some, did you suffer any negative reaction? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilla...C3%A9_syndrome https://www.additudemag.com/vaccines...hd-and-autism/
    Comparing vaccines of 50 some years ago to the slurry of concoctions they call vaccines today is like comparing apples to oranges.

And yes I would refuse the tetanus shot that is now combined with whooping cough. In fact I did refuse it and the nurse had a fit that she had to go and get a tetanus without whooping cough in it. They were not happy with me but ask me if I care!
    Last edited by hawgrider; 03-07-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    Denton and stevekozak like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I survived all my childhood vaccinations with no ill effects.
    I think a lot of this stems from TV personalities spouting out falsehoods and ignorant statements, and shepeele believing them because they're a TV personality, then there are the conspiracists adding their 2 cents.

As far as the rise in childhood allergies, I think parents are living to clean with all the antibacterial soaps, wipes, hand sanitizers etc. shielding their children from every possible grem, thus resulting in a weak immune system. I've not seen anything about a unproportionate rise in allergies and illnesses in the children of our military personnel. I would think if this whole vaccination thing was a real problem, we would see a larger rise here then in the private sector.

It's said not to use a wood cutting board because it holds onto germs. I've been using one all my life, never ended up in the hospital from it. I'd wager I have had a touch of e coli or the like from my wooden cutting board a time or two, but having a strong immune system helps me fight off things like this.

Many civilizations were brought to their knees from being exposed to none native illnesses they had no immunity to contracted from visitors or conquerors from far off countries.
    Do people not know one of the tactics used to take this country from the Native Americans, handing out blankets contaminated with smallpox.
    jimb1972 and Steve40th like this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Isn't this alarming to anyone who thinks on their own? Even my children 30 years ago were not subject to this ridicules amount of vaccines.

Read here and then tell me your going to line right up for this ridicules amount of chemical slurry's for your children.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedul...dolescent.html
    Denton, stevekozak and Michael_Js like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Isn't this alarming to anyone who thinks on their own? Even my children 30 years ago were not subject to this ridicules amount of vaccines.

Read here and then tell me your going to line right up for this ridicules amount of chemical slurry's for your children.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedul...dolescent.html
    Measels, mumps, rubella, smallpox, tetanus, whooping cough, petusis, polio, ....are you just dumb or stupid. Sorry for an insult.

I have not contracted any or all.

The swine coming across our border have these and TB too. Well SPox MIGHT be gone, I'm vacinated
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 03-07-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Measels, mumps, rubella, smallpox, tetanus, whooping cough, petusis, polio, ....are you just dumb or stupid. Sorry for an insult.

I have not contracted any or all.

The swine coming across our border have these and TB too. Well SPox MIGHT be gone, I'm vacinated
    How about we just shoot the asshats that are coming across the border? I will donate the ammo, and my children don't wind up zombies. Win/win?
    Michael_Js likes this.

Super Moderator

As you all already know, vaccines are not my thing. @hawgrider explained why. I shared what a former girlfriend/pharmaceutical doctor told me, as well. There is one vax I'll get and this is the reason why:
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/orego...pital-stay-cdc

Thanks to @hawgrider , I know to ask for the shot with only the tetanus stuff.
    hawgrider and Michael_Js like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Its a tough decision to get vaccinations for your loved ones. I had all mine as a kid, and I am 51. Nowadays their is a plethora of information nd misinformation, and government over reach..
    Some people just fear what is being put into their kids is causing many diseases. Some illnesses are caused by vaccines.
    So what do you do? You get educated..
    And the antibacterial soaps etc etc. Damn it people, send your kids outside and let nature build up antibody's. We used to play outside, drink from garden hoses etc etc. Try that now a days, and the health Nazis will freak out.
    To each his own.
    And, the small pox blankets was chemical warfare, but not the first time a country sent diseases to the enemy. Catapulting diseased bodies to the enemy's happens many years before that.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    As you all already know, vaccines are not my thing. @hawgrider explained why. I shared what a former girlfriend/pharmaceutical doctor told me, as well. There is one vax I'll get and this is the reason why:
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/orego...pital-stay-cdc

Thanks to @hawgrider , I know to ask for the shot with only the tetanus stuff.
    I wonder about this story. Tetanus typically comes from deeper wounds that are not easily cleaned. The bacteria needs an low oxygen environment to multiply. Cuts on the head are shallow by nature and due to the profusion of blood vessels in the scalp, tend to bleed profusely. It seems highly unlikely that the kid would have contracted tetanus from a cut on the head. I guess anything is possible, though.
    Denton likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links