Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

This is a discussion on Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by stevekozak Look, vaccinate yours if you want to. Then they will be safe from mine, right? Just don't be telling anyone else ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Anti-vax movement listed by world health organization as a threat

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Look, vaccinate yours if you want to. Then they will be safe from mine, right? Just don't be telling anyone else what to do. Mine is none of anyone else's business. Thank you.
    But when yours get sick you will be first in line screaming someone should have done some thimng. happens every time
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    It is not that simple. No vaccine is 100% effective, the reason they have worked as well as they have is because those who don't develop an immunity are rarely exposed to the virus if vaccination rates are high enough. If you choose not to vaccinate your kids fine, but don't send them anywhere around mine. Maybe we could have an isolated area for all the antivaxers.
    Or maybe we could just brand them and put them in concentration camps? Maybe we could have big government force parents to inject poisonous substances into their children's bodies against their wills (you know, for the greater good?). Another great idea would be to put all the kids whose brains and bodies have been damaged from vaccinations into a special class at school where they cannot disturb the other students.....unless that already exists?
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    But when yours get sick you will be first in line screaming someone should have done some thimng. happens every time
    I take responsibility for me and mine. Like I said you do what you feel is right for your kids and I will do what is right for mine. I don't need groupthink to make my decisions.
    hawgrider likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    As the sheep line up to the watering trough for whatever the goobers decide is best to put in the trough... drink up!

Thats OK I'll drill my own well!
    stevekozak likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

jmc

There's definitely no shortage of unequivocable evidence that ( at least some ) vaccinations work.

Historical data on measles cases has an incredibly dramatic cliff edge at the time the vaccination was introduced.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_vaccine

And we owe the extinction of small pox to a vaccination campaign as well.

So there are indisputable benefits to vaccination.

Still...I wonder to what extent vaccinations might also have negative side effects.

Allergies have skyrocketed as of late and allergies are the result of an inappropriate immune response. As far as I'm concerned vaccines are a suspect in my book for the rise in alergies.

So while the benefits of vaccines are indisputable, I sometimes wonder whether the cost side of the cost-benefit of vaccinations has been fully and honestly explored.

jmc

The Vaccine Safety Commission is obviously a biased organization, and I seem to remember carefully reading the Nakayama paper [9] and questioning whether the results really do indicate that vaccines increase allergies (but it was a almost a decade ago now so I can't remember exactly what it was, some kind of selection bias? )

Anyway every organization is biased, and one can only read a bunch of different biases and try and balance them against each other. But here's their take on vaccines and allergies.

https://vaccinesafetycommission.org/...-Allergies.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Or maybe we could just brand them and put them in concentration camps? Maybe we could have big government force parents to inject poisonous substances into their children's bodies against their wills (you know, for the greater good?). Another great idea would be to put all the kids whose brains and bodies have been damaged from vaccinations into a special class at school where they cannot disturb the other students.....unless that already exists?
    Too extreme, but how about anyone who has a child contract measles is charged with negligent homicide or attempted homicide depending on the outcome?
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Yup...

Genetic sequencing science breakthrough just proved that measles “outbreaks” are caused by the measles vaccine
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-03-...s-vaccine.html

Peace,
    Michael J.

If you choose not to vaccinate your kids fine, but don't send them anywhere around mine. Maybe we could have an isolated area for all the antivaxers.
    Are you suggesting that I have to limit my activities in order to make your children safe. Should we require that children with shots wear a dot on their head to show they are safe or are you advocating for non vaccinated children get a tattoo and carry a sign?

---------------------------------------------
    Riddle me these 2 questions

How many Deaths or long term disabilities due to MEASLES the last 10 years?

How many Deaths or long term disabilities due to MEASLES SHOT in the last 10 years?

I do not CARE about worldwide numbers.. because bad sanitation in shit hole countries skyrocket all illnesses... hell diarrhea kills a ton of people in many countries while in the USA it is a minor inconvenience
    stevekozak likes this.
    Be a Berean

Too extreme, but how about anyone who has a child contract measles is charged with negligent homicide or attempted homicide depending on the outcome?
    another wonderful democratic idea.... lets just cut to the end and arrest all conservative home schooling Christians right now
    Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.
    Be a Berean

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links