broselow resuscitation and infusion kit
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on broselow resuscitation and infusion kit within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Broselow pediatric resuscitation and infusion kit... You wont be able to find this item anywhere for a reasonable price..have 2018 and 2019 dates on packages ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Denton

Thread: broselow resuscitation and infusion kit

Broselow pediatric resuscitation and infusion kit... You wont be able to find this item anywhere for a reasonable price..have 2018 and 2019 dates on packages and are in perfect condition untouched . the packages are sealed and still have tags on them.. is this a good item to have?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails broselow resuscitation and infusion kit-20181228_085607_1547487997514.jpg  

This is another picture of the package that I bought. I was really wanting to know if this is a good item to have for prepping or do I need to get rid of it because I do not know how to use it... I only spent 1200$ on it but if I cant use it then I'll try to get my money back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails broselow resuscitation and infusion kit-20181230_142803_1547489355751.jpg  

broselow resuscitation and infusion kit-screenshot_20181228-082026_samsung-internet_1547489604520.jpg  

Super Moderator

I don't know a thing about it. Seems nobody else is responding so I must not be alone.

You bought it, so research and see if it is something you can use.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, it's nice to have it.

What would be a helluva lot better to have is knowledge on how, and when, to use it.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

1200 bones is a little steep for DEEBO, but hey, if you got it like that..
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Five things
    1) As @Deebo stated, I don’t think the price is all that great. See if you can get your money back.
    2) You said you “don’t know how to use it”, so you are getting the cart before the horse.
    3) As @Back_Pack_Hack mentioned, it would be better to take a basic first aid class, then follow it up with more classes. Get the knowledge first, then get your kit. I have years of training and I know my medical limitations, so there are things I won’t do and it would be delusional for me to think I can simply because I have acquired equipment without the skills to go along with it.
    4) Did you introduce yourself? Perhaps I missed it. Tell us something about your background, skill-set, training, what you are wanting to accomplish, etc
    5) This forum is a good resource, in future, perhaps ask about something before you purchase it. Be prudent.

If you do not know how to use it pretty worthless. In a SHTF situation I would not intubate a person - let them go. After you intubated what do you do manually breath for them for hours/ days / weeks. Unless there is a functioning hospital little point in resuscitating them. If you do resuscitate it is weeks of care before they could recover and be productive.

As to infusions - what are you infusing? Keeping IV solutions up to date is expensive shelf life is only a couple years then they get cloudy . You have to rotate stocks.

If you use this in your day job, have access to fluids, O2 cylinder and have a child then yes a product you might want to stock after you have first aid kits for every vehicle and building . Once you have all other essentials bought - food, water/ water filters, security/weapons, mobility, bug out location, alt source of heat -in cold climates , first aid supplies .
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    If you do not know how to use it pretty worthless. In a SHTF situation I would not intubate a person - let them go. After you intubated what do you do manually breath for them for hours/ days / weeks. Unless there is a functioning hospital little point in resuscitating them. If you do resuscitate it is weeks of care before they could recover and be productive.

As to infusions - what are you infusing? Keeping IV solutions up to date is expensive shelf life is only a couple years then they get cloudy . You have to rotate stocks.

If you use this in your day job, have access to fluids, O2 cylinder and have a child then yes a product you might want to stock after you have first aid kits for every vehicle and building . Once you have all other essentials bought - food, water/ water filters, security/weapons, mobility, bug out location, alt source of heat -in cold climates , first aid supplies .
    Hey, Drive-By; do you think the "American Taliban" could use it - whoever they are?
    Deebo likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Sponsored Links