Accomplishments of Obama Care?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Accomplishments of Obama Care? within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/de.../27/id/862636/ Is this a result of unafffordable premiums and deductibles? Or denial of care to those whom are ill?...

Like Tree22Likes
  • 2 Post By Camel923
  • 4 Post By Illini Warrior
  • 5 Post By patrioteer
  • 4 Post By Slippy
  • 2 Post By stowlin
  • 3 Post By MountainGirl
  • 2 Post By GPShay

Thread: Accomplishments of Obama Care?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/de.../27/id/862636/

Is this a result of unafffordable premiums and deductibles? Or denial of care to those whom are ill?
    MikeTango and patrioteer like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

that thrown together mess that Obammy passed off as a reform did more damage than can ever be fixed - there's problems that can never be reversed & fixed >>>>> and Obammy knew ALL about the BS ....

everyone knows that the the top of the pyramid scheme is loooooong time gone before it all collapses ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Obamacare objectives:

1. Screw hard working Americans.
    2. Screw working Americans.
    3. Screw Americans.
    4. Make some liberals feel like they are helping.
    5. Force dependence on the government.
    6. Make someone a lot of money.

After that you can assert anything negative and apply it to obamacare, and you're probably correct.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Time to grab the pitchforks, tar and feathers and round up every stinkin' sack of shit in congress who voted for this.

If the cost of something is too high then increase the supply was the way of Ronald Reagan. The first politician that echoed that on health care was Dan Quayle who modeled his effort after Reagan’s teacher program in CA. When Reagan was governor the teachers strikes were common and their rates of pay rising fast so he demanded that all state colleges and universities have a program that produced credentialed teachers when there were only 4 at the time. When Reagan left office there were 13and now it’s 19 with each cranking out a few hundred teachers a year plus many private schools. Result was a flooded market and teachers are fairly paid but not over paid because they are easy to get and replace. Quayle suggested mandating medical schools to flood the market with nurses and doctors which are the extraordinary costs in health care no one wants to talk about, for they prefer to beat on insurance companies and drug makers.
    MaterielGeneral and ekim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    Obamacare objectives:

1. Screw hard working Americans.
    2. Screw working Americans.
    3. Screw Americans.
    4. Make some liberals feel like they are helping.
    5. Force dependence on the government.
    6. Make someone a lot of money.

After that you can assert anything negative and apply it to obamacare, and you're probably correct.
    Insurance companies. It was in the Act that any losses they suffered would be covered by taxpayers. I wonder if that part is still active.

I checked into Obamacare when it was first enacted. It would have cost me about 8K in premiums with a 5K deductible. In other words - 13K just for the privilege of having health insurance (not health care) before I even saw a doctor. Thanks, nope. I've been breaking the law right up to when Trump took out the mandatory aspect. My medical costs since 2010 were under 2K (couple of ski accidents); paid cash. All good. LOL
    ekim, patrioteer and txmarine6531 like this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

We all better vote this week .. Or it is going to get worse !!!!!!!
    Denton and mc3330803 like this.

Pre Obama care 20's college student a good 20/80 policy about $150 a month. Very low deductible if any and no copay scams. Post Obama $250 a month 5,000 to $8,000 deductible before 20/80 kicked in copay on everything and that kept going op.
    Group coverage in Company I worked for, cost to Bargaining unit member's 0 pre Obama. Post Obama steady and fast cost share. Policy that had cost company $10,000 a year was now $20,000. On top of that huge deductibles along with a long list of copay's.
    And a new term fee's.
    Pre Obama just about every place here excepted medicare, post Obama few and few will except it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Insurance companies. It was in the Act that any losses they suffered would be covered by taxpayers. I wonder if that part is still active.

I checked into Obamacare when it was first enacted. It would have cost me about 8K in premiums with a 5K deductible. In other words - 13K just for the privilege of having health insurance (not health care) before I even saw a doctor. Thanks, nope. I've been breaking the law right up to when Trump took out the mandatory aspect. My medical costs since 2010 were under 2K (couple of ski accidents); paid cash. All good. LOL
    A lot of doctors in my hometown went to cash only after Obamacare was passed. A good friend who is a nurse practitioner won't open her own practice because of it, costs too much and too big a headache.

Sponsored Links