Looking for answers in nature. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Looking for answers in nature.

This is a discussion on Looking for answers in nature. within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; My cousin in Maine is a firm believer in the curative properties of Cannabis. He makes creams..candy..pills..oils..beef jerky etc. He says it will cure anything ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Looking for answers in nature.

My cousin in Maine is a firm believer in the curative properties of Cannabis. He makes creams..candy..pills..oils..beef jerky etc. He says it will cure anything he dont sell but takes tax decuctivle donations. You might want to put that on the list of home remedies.

I believe thatnatural remedies are more beneficial to public health than mainstream is, and far less dangerous at that. Just don't forget that pharmaceutical drugs are made of parts of plants. For example according to many reputable resources, CBD oil is proved to be an alternative solution for patients who are suffering from chronic pain. The only reason alternative medicine is believed to be such a threat is because the big phramaceutical companies want to make us believe.
    Annie and Bigfoot63 like this.

I do have some books about medicinal plants, and I am collecting them as I find it, but as I live in another country with a very different climate, I so not think that those are the same plants you would find in the USA.
    bigwheel likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Hi guys, is there a book you'd recommend for natural remedies to medical concerns? The shelf life of many pharmaceutical products is so short, I just can't see storing large quantities of things like pain reliever, say more than two years worth. What are some good resources for natural remedies?
    Concerning pain relievers..a version of aspirin can be found in willow bark. I think they just chewed on the trunk after a hard night of too much fire water but sure civilized folks would be more refined about it. Hey looks like the nice lady here gives out free books.
    https://joybileefarm.com/willow-bark...rbal-remedies/
    Annie likes this.

I can just call a guy called Armando Valdez in a pinch, he can get most anything
    bigwheel likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    I can just call a guy called Armando Valdez in a pinch, he can get most anything
    Wonder if he's any kin to Juan Valdez? He packs massive amounts of cocaine out of Columbia on his Burro..covered up by coffee beans.
    A Watchman and Annie like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links