SOCOM42; A True American Hero and a Prepper Forum Wealth of Info! - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

SOCOM42; A True American Hero and a Prepper Forum Wealth of Info!

This is a discussion on SOCOM42; A True American Hero and a Prepper Forum Wealth of Info! within the Featured Topics forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; damn... lotsa lovin here today!!! hell why not.. if you have the Slippy badge of approval!!! I've appreciated Socom's wealth of knowledge.. and all the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: SOCOM42; A True American Hero and a Prepper Forum Wealth of Info!

damn... lotsa lovin here today!!!
    hell why not.. if you have the Slippy badge of approval!!!
    I've appreciated Socom's wealth of knowledge.. and all the others here too!!!

Well my new computer gave this thread, thanks guys, appreciate it!

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    I was hoping I wasn't reading SOCOM42's eulogy. Glad to see this post and agree at all levels!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ehh, he's alright...
    Just kidding, I really do like and respect him.
    Slippy and ActionJackson like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Who?

j/k. Appreciate him, as well as the many others here to drain their brains onto the forum.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

A man from a generation that got things done. That did as much for themselves as they could and not afraid to try. They know what the flag means and respect it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man 1066 View Post
    I was hoping I wasn't reading SOCOM42's eulogy. Glad to see this post and agree at all levels!
    It does have that 'goodbye' feeling to it.... @SOCOM42 you better not be leaving here!!
    Slippy and ActionJackson like this.

Not at all a "Goodbye" Thread, But a Shout Out and a ThankYou to a man who I not only respect but genuinely like! I wish I could spend some quality time just being @SOCOM42 's "apprentice"!

Thanks everyone for the shout outs!

Not only a wealth of knowledge but he sees things for what they are and calls it as he sees it.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I cannot say enough about my good friend and hero, @SOCOM42 Personally, I have learned so much from his posts, his experience, his passion as well as his humor!

Take some time and look back through SOCOM42's posts; Firearms, Gun-Smithing, Food Storage, Communications, OPSEC, Patriotism, War, Freedom and many many other subjects. You'll learn a lot and be better prepared from his knowledge!

I, for one, feel absolutely blessed to have been able to learn from SOCOM42 and know that my preparations are better off because of what I have learned from this Great American Patriot!

Thank you Sir for your friendship, your input and your awesome knowledge and sometimes great humor!

Most sincerely,

Your Friend, Slippy!
    That's a nice post. I like seeing full grown adults complimenting others when they have it coming. That's an admirable trait. Most people (me included) spend too much time thinking of ourselves these days. America used to be a very neighborly nation but with all the uprisings and division we've all become a bit standoffish. You're a good person for giving credit where credit is due.
    Slippy likes this.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links