Can We Trust The News Media? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can We Trust The News Media?

This is a discussion on Can We Trust The News Media? within the Featured Topics forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I joined this group to learn skills that I donít have for survival and share the skills I do have with others. All I see ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

I joined this group to learn skills that I donít have for survival and share the skills I do have with others. All I see are diatribes and name calling, no open minded discussions, no skills training, shared knowledge. I donít have to think like everyone else to be intelligent, vote the way everyone else does to be worthy of life. We are all citizens of Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Preppermed View Post
    I joined this group to learn skills that I donít have for survival and share the skills I do have with others. All I see are diatribes and name calling, no open minded discussions, no skills training, shared knowledge. I donít have to think like everyone else to be intelligent, vote the way everyone else does to be worthy of life. We are all citizens of Earth.
    Just what the hell are you babbling about? You've got 9 posts, what the hell kind skill have you tried to share with the forum?

Name a skill you want to learn and I guarantee I can find a thread to help you out or teach you it myself.

Also, young lady, what diatribes and name calling are you talking about, you ignoramous numbskull? (see what I did there?)

Anyhoo, glad you chimed in!

Your friend,

Slippy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post

How often do you see a story in the news and immediately jump to conclusions about what you have read without knowing the entire story?

Do you believe there are any truly unbiased news sources left? Or, is most news written with the purpose of getting attention, good or bad.

Have you ever called out a new source for not reporting the full story?
    No. Real news died when Dan Blather and Baba Wa Wa Wa showed up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

San

Quote Originally Posted by Preppermed View Post
    We are all citizens of Earth.
    What a loaded statement ...

when I was young I was very idealistic and I was told no one likes a bleeding heart.
    something in my intuition is telling me, to tell you, no one likes a bleeding heart.

I immediately know they are lying most likely.

I will keep this short. No. The best thing you can do imho, is get your news from multiple sources, including diverse sources such as the internet and Russia Today (they are shit but at least they often show an opposite view) and then try and work out some kind of truth in between all the rubbish...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links