What Are Your Plans For 2019? - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Are Your Plans For 2019?

This is a discussion on What Are Your Plans For 2019? within the Featured Topics forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I'm going to find the best (or worst) books by Doc Holliday (yes, he used the double LL in his name), Billy the Kid, Sonny ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What Are Your Plans For 2019?

I'm going to find the best (or worst) books by Doc Holliday (yes, he used the double LL in his name), Billy the Kid, Sonny Barger, and Jean Lafitte. It appears I have slipped from the noble rafters of the ignoble. Oh, the shame.

You come check my pistol, it's loaded with the most lethal rounds made. I dare you to "thumb" my knives, you'll bleed so fast even a Hollywood doctor will be unable to save you. My jeans are the scuzziest, my engines are built to scream past any prudent red-line, I translated moves with a French foil and a saber to enhance slashes with a polished switchblade. I tried folks--and I fell from great heights.

Today started like any other day. I got up, checked my wounds, fumbled for a knife, drank coffee even Juan Valdez would reject as being to bold, and ran my fingers over those wounds lost in my caffeination. I felt the oily heat of fresh blood. Oh, what vistas were imagined!

But it was all lost. "Fate" that haughty mistress had set the snares. Ego ensnares us all.

So I stand before you, shameful and sad. Don't look upon me in my self pity, I know what happened.

I now have two forum friends. They want to "like me."
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

1. I am finally going to finally read Thucidydes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pelo...9781593080914.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	96783

2. And I am going to get some .45 ACP HP +P, hopefully from Georgia Arms; but if not there, then somewhere.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 03-25-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

I've been working on improving my health. Other than high blood pressure, I have no chronic illnesses, but I could stand to lose 30 to 50 pounds. Progress is slow when the next birthday will be my 69th. I'm still in the game, though.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Anyone take any steps towards their 2019 goals yet?
    We are going over to the area we want to move to and look at property in June. Then start the land development shortly after. Had to extend retirement until May of next year. Want the place turn key ready by then.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

In 7 days I RETIRE. Then I will be spending more time at Camp, Shooting, reloading, fishing and a new hobby Ham Radio. Of course only after I do all my honey-do chores

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links