Damned Agent Orange
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Damned Agent Orange

This is a discussion on Damned Agent Orange within the Fallen Brothers and Sisters forums, part of the General Discussion category; I lost another Brother today. In the last 4 months three men from my Company alone died from complications of Agent Orange related diseases. This ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Damned Agent Orange

The Good Cop

Damned Agent Orange

I lost another Brother today.
    In the last 4 months three men from my Company alone died from complications of Agent Orange related diseases. This does not include deaths in other Companies in our Brigade. There were a number as well.

They told us straight to our faces that it was harmless to humans, yet they knew otherwise WHILE THEY WERE SAYING IT.

Each year at our reunion, after the Sunday morning church service, we have a Memorial Service for our members that have died since the last reunion. Usually 30 or more. There names are read, a bell is rung for each, and a red rose is sent to their next of kin.

War is hell on earth, and the aftermath can be too.
    This is why I'm so fervently anti-war out there on the boards. Those who wish for war have never been there.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Amen. And peace to you, brother.
    Ready. You?

Lost a brother in arms to it in 1984. Wonderful man an awesome senior NCO.

Back then, the government was in coverup mode.

Never trust the government. Ask any veteran.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Amen. And peace to you, brother.
    Did you see my FB post just a few days ago about my good buddy Alex? The picture of us together?
    Same Company, ate the same food, drank the same poison laden water, bathed in the same poison laden water, and he's dead after a 5 year battle with cancer. Yet I am alive and have none of the dozen or so directly related diseases!!
    WHY? Why am I not only still alive, but relatively healthy? God must have a plan for me.

Of the 2.7 million troops that were actually in Vietnam during the war, the VA says less than 800,000 of us are left.

And the ones who were directly responsible for all the death, misery, destruction were those politicians that were fat and happy, safe in Washington with their blood money, whiskey and mistresses.

If i were still a drinking man, a fifth would be gone before sunrise.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

A childhood friend was in the USAF during NAM.

He was a loadmaster on a C-119 Loadmaster,

During his rotation in country they sprayed Agent Orange into the jungle.

He was out of the AF less than a year after that, got sick and died of AO related cancer 6 months after coming home.

No one in the crew survived more that a year after flying those missions.

I watched the government coverup plenty of stuff a long time ago.

I knew it wasn't right, but I was just a no nothing kid, probably would have been fish food if I opened my mouth.
    Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.

The government is made up of people covering their ass trying to get ahead for more power. They will always lie. Never trust anyone who wants public office. Any officer above the rank of O-4 is a military politician in training.
    Michael_Js, SOCOM42 and stevekozak like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    ..................WHY? Why am I not only still alive, but relatively healthy? God must have a plan for me. Of the 2.7 million troops that were actually in Vietnam during the war, the VA says less than 800,000 of us are left............
    Henry Banks Jr. lost his battle with cancer the other day . . . took over 2 years . . . but it got him as well.

He and I served in RVN about the same time . . . then later worked together at the same PPG factory for 30 years.

Arthur Carter . . . another one . . . we served 9 months together there upriver near Cambodia . . . he's been gone now over 15 years.

Same question . . . why Henry or Art and not me . . . same answer . . . it is God's plan . . . that we are not fully privy to.

Gonna be some reunions on the streets of glory though . . .

I do not rejoice and laugh at it . . . but from what I'm told . . . not much chance for towel heads and VC to be there at those reunions . . . and I won't miss either one.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Lost my biological brother to AO in 2017. B Co. 1/5 Cav. 1st Cavalry Div.
    Michael_Js and dwight55 like this.
    “ You lying dog face pony soldier”
    JB VP

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Did you see my FB post just a few days ago about my good buddy Alex? The picture of us together?
    Same Company, ate the same food, drank the same poison laden water, bathed in the same poison laden water, and he's dead after a 5 year battle with cancer. Yet I am alive and have none of the dozen or so directly related diseases!!
    WHY? Why am I not only still alive, but relatively healthy? God must have a plan for me.

Of the 2.7 million troops that were actually in Vietnam during the war, the VA says less than 800,000 of us are left.

And the ones who were directly responsible for all the death, misery, destruction were those politicians that were fat and happy, safe in Washington with their blood money, whiskey and mistresses.

If i were still a drinking man, a fifth would be gone before sunrise.
    I just went to look for your post and didn't find it; checked your pics but not sure which one is of you and Alex?
    Hard to know what God's plan is for any of us, but I'm glad you're right here right now, adding to the peace of shared hearts.
    Michael_Js and dwight55 like this.
    Ready. You?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links