my son killed himself tonight - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

my son killed himself tonight

This is a discussion on my son killed himself tonight within the Fallen Brothers and Sisters forums, part of the General Discussion category; I too am without words. In looking at your picture of you and your boy, my thoughts are ... what a wonderful mother and son. ...

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: my son killed himself tonight

I too am without words. In looking at your picture of you and your boy, my thoughts are ... what a wonderful mother and son.

Prayers are with you from Virginia at this awful time.
    "Hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Adm William "Bull" Halsey

Super Moderator

Brandi, I have no words. I, like everyone here, pray that Father eases the pain you and your family are suffering.
    I will remember the name, Corporal Bradley Coy, and I will raise a beer in remembrance when I get home, tonight.

We will remember the love and pride you have for your son, and remember how much love was obviously bound you two together.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

So very sorry!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Truly sorry for your loss!

Sorry for your loss shotlady, I could only imagine the pain you must feel. My best friend commited suicide last year and it was very difficult for everyone close to him. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    he was such a beautiful human being. he was so funny. he made me laugh often. me made me cry. he made me love. Bradley always brought me so much love. i cant stop doing wierd things. talking to the austin pd. they keep refering to him as "the body". quit saying that. he's my baby. he's usmc corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy. and i think about him being alone, growing cold. and i cant be there to comfort him. I wonder if the pain ends when you die. How horrible the ptsd demons must be. Today, i died too.Ph bradley, i loved you so.please pray for him, his peace his soul. Please find your peace, so it wasn't for not.
    My heart has broken for you. I can only imagine the pain and disbelief you are experiencing right now. My boys are the same age and I would be crushed to loose one of them. please take some comfort in knowing that the body your son lived in does not hold his spirit. He is not in pain anymore, he does not feel the cold, he is in peace with no more worries to chase him. What ever the demons were to cause this will not bother him anymore.
    Deebo likes this.

I just don't know. I just don't. whatever I can do for you just ask, please.
    Im memory of my brother and fellow Marine, Semper Fidelis. Rest well my friend

Oh Shotlady!I'm so sorry.I know how proud you are of your boys and can"t imagine what you are going through.You have my deepest condolences and I thank Corporal Bradley Coy for his service.May he rest in peace,
    Infidel

Rest in peace my brother SEMPER FIDELIS
    Im memory of my brother and fellow Marine, Semper Fidelis. Rest well my friend

First, my heartfelt condolences to you, your family and other loved ones. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through right now. I don't really know you, but I am nonetheless heartbroken.

Also, you may wish to reach out for help in this confusing and emotional time. A suggestion would be to contact your local Marine Corps League Detachment and/or Navy League Council as they can assist you during this very troubling period. If you need any assistance, please PM me and I will arrange to have them contact you as I know the Officers with both groups in Austin.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those that threaten it."
    The United States Navy

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are".
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links