Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Toronto Sportsman show

5K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Observercanadian 
#1 ·
Hey hall the Toronto sportsman show is coming during March break. It is the largest show in Canada. March 13-17.
Over 300 venders it is a lot of fun for the kids also. I have been going since I was young if I ever was. Long time ago lol

#2 ·
Awesome!

I've noticed that Toronto has a fairly large islamist population. Will any muslimes be at the show? I wouldn't feel safe and comfortable with a bunch of goat humping/pedophiles who want to kill or enslave non-believers in their geo-political ideology and me having to bow down to Canada's ridiculous gun laws which would disarm me while these ******** aim to kill me.

Just sayin'

Your new friend,

Slippy!

#3 ·
Toronto actually is about the same as NY or Chicago. It's the outskirts that are bad. The city I use to live in has exploded with them. As far as guns go yes almost a complete ban on hand guns. Long guns are good though as long as they are only semi auto. Here in Canada we are a little more personal beating the crap out of someone with a hockey stick lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.