Toronto Sportsman show
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Toronto Sportsman show

This is a discussion on Toronto Sportsman show within the Events, Tradeshows, Conventions, conferences forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Hey hall the Toronto sportsman show is coming during March break. It is the largest show in Canada. March 13-17. Over 300 venders it is ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Slippy
  • 2 Post By Observercanadian
  • 1 Post By Observercanadian

Thread: Toronto Sportsman show

Toronto Sportsman show

Hey hall the Toronto sportsman show is coming during March break. It is the largest show in Canada. March 13-17.
    Over 300 venders it is a lot of fun for the kids also. I have been going since I was young if I ever was. Long time ago lol

Quote Originally Posted by Observercanadian View Post
    Hey hall the Toronto sportsman show is coming during March break. It is the largest show in Canada. March 13-17.
    Over 300 venders it is a lot of fun for the kids also. I have been going since I was young if I ever was. Long time ago lol
    Awesome!

I've noticed that Toronto has a fairly large islamist population. Will any muslimes be at the show? I wouldn't feel safe and comfortable with a bunch of goat humping/pedophiles who want to kill or enslave non-believers in their geo-political ideology and me having to bow down to Canada's ridiculous gun laws which would disarm me while these ragheads aim to kill me.

Just sayin'

Your new friend,

Slippy!
    StratMaster likes this.

Toronto actually is about the same as NY or Chicago. It's the outskirts that are bad. The city I use to live in has exploded with them. As far as guns go yes almost a complete ban on hand guns. Long guns are good though as long as they are only semi auto. Here in Canada we are a little more personal beating the crap out of someone with a hockey stick lol.
    Slippy and Denton like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Have you reviewed the BioLite Stove Products? We have looked at them for years and to my knowledge no one on this site has owned or reviewed one>
    I'm intrigued by the BioLite but not enough to buy one...yet
    https://www.bioliteenergy.com/collections/stoves

I have tried to get them to let me do a review. They told me that I need at least 30k in followers for them to consider letting me do it. I don't know of anyone that has one either. We keep looking at them at basspro. A little above my paygrade so my wife tells me
    Denton likes this.

Sponsored Links