A 100% Gold backed saving account and debit card
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on A 100% Gold backed saving account and debit card within the Economic, Precious Metals, Investing, Finance forums, part of the General Discussion category; If you want to have a safe haven from fiat currency. GoldMoney is the 100% gold backed debit card you can use anywhere MasterCard is ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A 100% Gold backed saving account and debit card

If you want to have a safe haven from fiat currency. GoldMoney is the 100% gold backed debit card you can use anywhere MasterCard is accepted. It is almost impossible not to have a bank account these days so why not have an account backed in something real like gold. Click the link below, open a free account and make your first deposit within 7 days for a bonus .5g of free gold in your account! https://www.goldmoney.com

Banned

We already had that card discussed here last year. It was generally agreed to be a stupid idea.

Yeah no thanks. I will just open up a bank backed on BBQ ribs if I wanted a fluctating commodity-backed account

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

it was generally agreed housing prices could never fall, its a good idea to have money spread out. there are many ideas preppers agree on that are very bad ideas. Many times the ones who think with the mainstream are wrong. I decided to do it and other may find it interesting and some may not. If its not for you why even bother to click on the post?
    Last edited by thomasdangerpowers; 01-28-2017 at 08:41 PM.

can you actually open an account with bbq ribs? no. However the dollar HAS been losing value over time while gold has held its value. There are very few options with actual banking, take it or leave it. I decided to do it and other may find it interesting and some may not. If its not for you why even bother to click on the post?

Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    If you want to have a safe haven from fiat currency. GoldMoney is the 100% gold backed debit card you can use anywhere MasterCard is accepted. It is almost impossible not to have a bank account these days so why not have an account backed in something real like gold. Click the link below, open a free account and make your first deposit within 7 days for a bonus .5g of free gold in your account! https://www.goldmoney.com
    Smells like spam.

The idea is not flawed. I like the idea but I could not trust it beyond a local level I could walk into and withdraw my PM. If they are supposedly held for me in someone else's vault they might as well be in my safe - which was stolen already this past year.

Well

Quote Originally Posted by zachthemac View Post
    Smells like spam.
    We do come here to learn things. The OP did not use a referral link as best I see.

That said I clicked on the link, and the site lacks the integrity I'd need to share my money with them.

Nice thought but the only gold deposits I trust involve a shovel.
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links