Global currency reset? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Global currency reset?

This is a discussion on Global currency reset? within the Economic, Precious Metals, Investing, Finance forums, part of the General Discussion category; The Amish own the Federal Reserve Bank? Well if the dollar fails, and the discount window has to open for horses, we're good! P.S. Snart, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Global currency reset?

The Amish own the Federal Reserve Bank? Well if the dollar fails, and the discount window has to open for horses, we're good!

P.S. Snart, the SDR is not ready to go just yet. There is no SDR bond inventory, although there is a 10 year plan to initiate it.
    Last edited by sideKahr; 07-17-2016 at 04:38 PM.
    A Watchman and Maine-Marine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RotalSnart View Post
    2% of the world population is running the show. It's the same folks running the IMF as run the American media and the Federal Reserve Bankster Cartel.......

Yep, you guessed it, it's the Old Order Amish Right Wing Christians!!!!! Actually, most Americans are so dumb they think the Government owns the Federal Reserve Bank....I'd tell you who owns it, but I don't feel like getting banned on my first day here.

You can google it if you really want to know why things are like they are.

Thanks! I knew I was right, I have been watching them pesky old Amish Right Wing Christians for years.
    sideKahr likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

It is no coincidence that Europe and the United States are both being taken down by illegal immigration at the same time.

There already IS a new world currency, it's called the SDR. It's all set up and ready to go!!!! We just need global chaos and WW3!!!!

Obama just said "GLOBALIZATION WILL END TERRORISM". That should give you some idea of where America, and the world is heading.

2% of the world population is running the show. It's the same folks running the IMF as run the American media and the Federal Reserve Bankster Cartel.......

Yep, you guessed it, it's the Old Order Amish Right Wing Christians!!!!! Actually, most Americans are so dumb they think the Government owns the Federal Reserve Bank....I'd tell you who owns it, but I don't feel like getting banned on my first day here.

Let me guess...The Jooooos!!!

Why else would you be afraid of banishment?

If that is what you are going to say, you might have a valid fear. Then again, this is a group of educated, rational people who just might prefer to debate you.

If you are suggesting there is a cabal of globalists who are controlling everything from conflict to poverty, you might find you are preaching to the choir.

Feel free to speak your mind. What we do despise is a coward. Just remember the one thing that will get you in hot water - obscenity.

Me? I won't even ban you for racism. I would rather there be an opportunity for rebuttal. We are preppers. Conflict is not something that scares us.
    A Watchman and sideKahr like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It is no coincidence that Europe and the United States are both being taken down by illegal immigration at the same time.

There already IS a new world currency, it's called the SDR.....

I know who owns it.. The Rothschild's and the Bush's and the Rockfeller's and all the old money families in the U.S. I don't think that's a secret. At any rate, tomorrow is supposed to be an eventful day for this subject. If you haven't bought any Iraqi Dinar's, you might want to. Just some friendly advice.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Thanks! I knew I was right, I have been watching them pesky old Amish Right Wing Christians for years.
    "pesky old Amish Right Wing Christians"

things you never thought you would read...lol
    Maol9 and sideKahr like this.
    Be a Berean

A swing and Amish.
    SGG, spork and stevekozak like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links