Is the Big Collapse Around the Corner?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Is the Big Collapse Around the Corner? within the Economic, Precious Metals, Investing, Finance forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/qe...lic-2019-10-28 ‘When this thing implodes, we are all screwed. On a global scale, we have never before created such a magnificent bubble. These central bankers ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Is the Big Collapse Around the Corner?

Super Moderator

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/qe...lic-2019-10-28

‘When this thing implodes, we are all screwed. On a global scale, we have never before created such a magnificent bubble. These central bankers are clueless, and they have proven that beyond a doubt. All they can do is to try to keep the bubble going.’

Are we months away from being wiped out?
    inceptor, Annie, RedLion and 6 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I am of the mind that we are ALWAYS 3 months out from impending doom.
    Sometimes we correct the ship by a month, sometimes by a minute, but the correction happens.
    How long this will hold out is anyone's guess, but far too many have far too much at stake to let it get out of hand too quickly.

This is the United States of America. We hold the world on our shoulders. When the burst happens... and it will happen... we won't be the only ones to take it on the chin.
    All the more reason for other countries to do what they can to ease the pain... *cough* CHINA *cough*
    They think they'll win this trade war, but they lose no matter the outcome. It would behoove them to lick their wounds and give in now, or it will be so much worse later.
    Denton and inceptor like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

The Boom Turns Into A Bust - Here are 14 Signs That The U.S. Economy Is Steadily Weakening

Some of the points can be explained, but some of those 14 signs indicate bad times. This one, for instance: https://wolfstreet.com/2019/10/14/tr...nd-that-helps/
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Somedays I think it's 23:59:59 and midnight the balloon pops! Most of us here should be pretty well prepared
    and much better off than most folks who haven't done diddly for that day! Stay tuned as I agree something is coming and likely soon!

Name:  173.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  42.3 KB

I research and analyze the collapse related news daily and post the most relevant articles on my free news blog: Resetus.us

It is too close and impossible to call it. It is as if a drunk couple is heading home from a bar and the driver wants to go one way and the passenger is pulling on the wheel to go another way. You are in the back seat and do not know from second to second which way to brace for the impending accident.

It appears Trump wants to keep the economy pumped up to calm the folks while he tries to work out the collapse and mitigate damages. It also appears the Elite could at any time collapse it all at any moment. Just when you read a hint of the collapse from interpreting the news and statistics it all appears to get saved or prolonged.

All one can do is be mentally braced for whatever happens (either way) and have solace that your family is somewhat prepared. Other than that, keep telling yourself that it's "only a game that you cannot lose at." Best of luck to us all.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 10-30-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

I'm just of the opinion that as long as there is big talk, . . . and big belief that the recession is hitting, . . . then it will hit.

Fact is, . . . replace the word with DEPRESSION, . . . talk about it long enough, . . . you'll cause it to happen.

This whole economy slowdown is fake news, . . . generated by the left, . . . patted on the butt by the bankers, lawyers, and investment vultures who will make millions by it coming to pass, . . . and promoted by every butt wipe in the US who wants Trump out of office.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Sasquatch and rstanek like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I personally believe the "elites" will do everything possible to mess with the economy in hopes of keeping Trump from being re-elected.

Yes, I think it's that big of a deal to the NWO and if it affects billions of people...so be it; it was for the greater good in their eyes.
    Denton, inceptor, Annie and 1 others like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Lets get on with it. Would rather have the recovery under Trump then anyone else.
    dwight55 likes this.

I was thinking about the various ideas surrounding "collapse." It could be civil, it could be financial, or it could be a compilation of both.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Yes, it's coming!
    It may well be bigger than anyone expects.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links