broke a foot off my crock-pot - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

broke a foot off my crock-pot

This is a discussion on broke a foot off my crock-pot within the DIY forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.walmart.com/ip/Crock-Pot...ooker/19633718 Here you go , on sale @ Walmart ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: broke a foot off my crock-pot

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Crock-Pot...ooker/19633718

Here you go , on sale @ Walmart .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

I want a picture.... please
    Be a Berean

Now I aint never had a bit of success with JB weld on anything I ever tried it for. Will testify Gorilla Glue is good for gluing back on the soles of wore out boots. I tried that and so far its working good. Might work on your deal. Seem to detect some strong emotional attchment to that wore out old crockpot. lol
    Maine-Marine likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well, Boss Dog is all red faced now. I literally took everything out of the kitchen cabinets looking for this bugger. Finally got hold of the runaway daughter and asked her about it. She says, "really?, I threw that thing out a long time ago"! I told her I found one under there I didn't recognize and she said she picked it up at a yard sale around the same time she tossed the other. Well at least it has feet, and... the crock comes out of the base. It's an improvement. No JB or Gorilla glue needed now.

But I like fixing old stuff when I can and avoid buying something new to replace it just because. It's a personal vice (pride) I guess. I bought parts (on ebay) and fixed my old vacuum cleaner 3 times before the actual motor self-destructed and I tossed it out after 20 years of use, and even then I found a motor for it and was tempted to pull the trigger. But alas, a new vacuum sits in the corner now.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Another job well done by " Mr. Fix it " , good job . I am a " Mr. Fix it " to . If I can .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

JB weld is awesome. I just used some a few weeks ago to fix a tiny crack in my radiator. Good stuff.
    bigwheel likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links