DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks within the DIY forums, part of the General Discussion category; Cinder blocks are actually CMUs (an acronym for concrete masonry unit) i.e. large, rectangular bricks which are used in construction, but have a lot of ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Prepper Ways
  • 1 Post By Prepper News
  • 1 Post By Mosinator762x54r

Thread: DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks

Cinder blocks are actually CMUs (an acronym for concrete masonry unit) i.e. large, rectangular bricks which are used in construction, but have a lot of other uses. We’ll explore 15 smart ideas for using cinder blocks for your homestead.
    Why cinder blocks you may be wondering? Well, because they’re readily available at any hardware store or construction site, you can get them for basically nothing if you scrap or recycle them, they’re relatively lightweight, tough, and they require next to nothing in terms of maintenance.

read more:DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks

thanks for posting.. some neat ideas
    Be a Berean

Looks like here's the original article on Survivopedia...

DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks | Survivopedia

I hope you have permission to use other's articles. Copyright infringement can get expensive.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    the rocket stove is on my list to do the next week or two.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Nice.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepper News View Post
    Looks like here's the original article on Survivopedia...

DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks | Survivopedia

I hope you have permission to use other's articles. Copyright infringement can get expensive.

I believe they have a connection ..... I am sure I have seen Survivopedia advertise on Preppers Way's site. An attempt to redirect traffic here to one's own site ....... instead of posting here in your own words. Free marketing huh?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Interesting looking ideas, I like the shelving idea, but wonder how it would work for areas that get even small earthquakes.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    I believe they have a connection ..... I am sure I have seen Survivopedia advertise on Preppers Way's site. An attempt to redirect traffic here to one's own site ....... instead of posting here in your own words. Free marketing huh?
    Well, "Emma" doesn't seem to be interested in any discussion in the threads she starts, just dropping her website url that is loaded with Amazon and Clickbank affiliate links in the articles. "She" doesn't have a privacy policy, which would make the site illegal to begin with. She uses Amazon affiliate links without the proper amazon affiliate disclosure. This would get her Amazon affiliate account banned if Amazon was aware (clickbank too with their latest affiliate requirements). Plus, with the latest FTC affiliate disclosure laws...she doesn't have those disclosures either. Lots of copyrighted images from various sources. Red flags everywhere.

Just some friendly advice for "Emma". If you're going to try to build a REAL business online, I'd suggest you go about it the right way. The little bit you get in commissions isn't worth the trouble you could run into...esp. in the "Prepper" niche. Those types of sites will get scrutinized 10 times as much as your average site.
    Last edited by Prepper News; 02-13-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    A Watchman likes this.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Here is the first of a few projects off the list. Thanks again for the link.

DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks-12440799_10153696831149843_1352874425755379257_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Prepper Ways View Post
    Cinder blocks are actually CMUs (an acronym for concrete masonry unit) i.e. large, rectangular bricks which are used in construction, but have a lot of other uses. We’ll explore 15 smart ideas for using cinder blocks for your homestead.
    Why cinder blocks you may be wondering? Well, because they’re readily available at any hardware store or construction site, you can get them for basically nothing if you scrap or recycle them, they’re relatively lightweight, tough, and they require next to nothing in terms of maintenance.

read more:DIY Projects: 15 Ideas For Using Cinder Blocks
    darsk20 likes this.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

Sponsored Links