Water Perfection
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Water Perfection

This is a discussion on Water Perfection within the DIY forums, part of the General Discussion category; I want to get a water purifier that I can abuse (throw around so if I have to move around), takes fluoride/chloride/whatever else I don't ...

Water Perfection

I want to get a water purifier that I can abuse (throw around so if I have to move around), takes fluoride/chloride/whatever else I don't know about, also cleans dirty water, can operate months without filter replacement (at large water quantities), processes 20 or so gallons daily, and can be easily operated off a battery or wall or solar power. So looking at the options a reverse osmosis filter will take care of the little stuff with normal filters at the front with some large on the intake. I think a metal frame will do the job of stability, 3/4" pipes with aluminum panels so nothing is damaged. The motor should go more in the front (but not the vary front or it may get clogged) so that any oil or metal shavings will get removed. I was thinking using a 5 gallon bucket with 2 or 3 metal meshes on top to get the big stuff and pour easy, plus a large filter on the bucket bottom... The main thing is the filters... I want larger filters for longer use and more flow, plus ones with better reliability than normal consumer ones. Once I know the filter options and motor options the rest will make itself clear... A 12volt batter sounds like a good power source, easy to find and easy to find converters from 120 to 12V as well. The motor needs to always be oversized in its recommended volts and ran slower than it is meant to preferably something off an industrial use machine, consumer stuff is crap.
    Tell me what you guys think, if Im all wrong let me know. Thanks for the input.
    Once I get my head on all the parts I can make a good plan.

None

If you've got the cash they used to sell some fairly good water filters at home depot you could hook a pump to. You can use a settlement tank to take out the larger stuff and let your AZ bright sunshine UV sterilize the remainder like they do in 3rd world countries.

I should structure the water too... any ideas on how to structure it? I drink A glass off water everyday that has a crystal in in since the day before and it taste better and seems to be better water, the crystal is suppose to structure the water a little bit to its waves. This is not a method for me to use in my machine I want fast results and better structure.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by namesmeanlittle View Post
    I should structure the water too... any ideas on how to structure it? I drink A glass off water everyday that has a crystal in in since the day before and it taste better and seems to be better water, the crystal is suppose to structure the water a little bit to its waves. This is not a method for me to use in my machine I want fast results and better structure.
    never heard of that before, do you have a link where I could learn more?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerhell View Post
    never heard of that before, do you have a link where I could learn more?

Understanding Structured Water
    Water is simi polar, it forms structures molecularly. Water found from a natral stream with smooth rocks forams curtain shapes. Water from 90' angles and pipes without sunlight forms others. If you drink water with natral structure it helps your body it forms the shapes that will bond more readily. And bad water bonds less readily (like trying to fit a square in a round hole). Most people take it to far and say it's a cure all, really it just helps your body perform a little better.

Thats a video for those who are lazy. You can look up Gilbert Ling and his experiments. I can build a tube with balls one half the radius 2 by 2 around and that will shape it, radial meganets with North in the center does it, also I can electrify it with certain frequencies to get a result. This is proving really interesting, I'll keep you updated.

Sponsored Links