Rolling your own. - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Rolling your own.

This is a discussion on Rolling your own. within the DIY forums, part of the General Discussion category; I also went to rolling my own just before quitting. I looked at a carton yesterday at the commissary.. $75 bucks a carton!!!!! had a ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Rolling your own.

I also went to rolling my own just before quitting. I looked at a carton yesterday at the commissary.. $75 bucks a carton!!!!!

had a roller like this

Name:  top-o-matic-t2-rolling-machine.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  25.1 KB

toss the tobacco in the freezer

only caution I would say is people that smoke get hardup for a smoke.. do you want them coming back to you
    bigwheel likes this.
    Be a Berean

Joe

@bigwheel you have the right idea man some people will sell their soul for tobacco or alcohol good luck with your future business ventures
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    I had one of those! I believe it was french made. A buddy borrowed it once to roll one of those left handed cigarettes, but he said it used way too much weed. It looked like this https://www.amazon.com/Daycount%C2%A...998994&sr=8-74
    Yeah, that is pretty much like it from what I remember, the mechanics of it at least.

I use to sit in front of the TV and roll a bunch while watching that tube.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 11-28-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    jimb1972 and bigwheel like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Vape is the "in" thing now so that's what I'm using now maybe it's less dangerous to health too?

When I smoked I smoked Lucky Strike. I laid them down many, many, years ago and it was by far the best thing I ever did for myself. Just looking at the cost of buying them now is enough to give me a heart attach, let alone all the medical side effects caused by them. Good riddance.
    SOCOM42, Slippy and bigwheel like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kolett View Post
    Vape is the "in" thing now so that's what I'm using now maybe it's less dangerous to health too?

They banned vaping products here, all the shops that sold them are closed.

Too many people died from lung infections using them.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    When I smoked I smoked Lucky Strike. I laid them down many, many, years ago and it was by far the best thing I ever did for myself. Just looking at the cost of buying them now is enough to give me a heart attach, let alone all the medical side effects caused by them. Good riddance.
    My father smoked Camels all his life, finally quit them when they killed him.

He use to bum cigarettes and booze from me, I quit and then he only bummed the booze, which I did not drink anyways.
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    I had one of those! I believe it was french made. A buddy borrowed it once to roll one of those left handed cigarettes, but he said it used way too much weed. It looked like this https://www.amazon.com/Daycount%C2%A...998994&sr=8-74
    Yep that was why the Lardeo kits never caught on in with dope smokers in da hood. It was hard to roll up a little penner according to the news reels of that era. Jumping back to the topic at hand. I found the best place to buy the right handed tobacco was at the head shoppe which is close enough to my house to hit with a well elevated adult pellet gun. Here ya go.
    Rolling your own.-home-rolled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I also went to rolling my own just before quitting. I looked at a carton yesterday at the commissary.. $75 bucks a carton!!!!!

had a roller like this

Name:  top-o-matic-t2-rolling-machine.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  25.1 KB

toss the tobacco in the freezer

only caution I would say is people that smoke get hardup for a smoke.. do you want them coming back to you
    I used to buy Cambridge because they had $3 off coupons which made the carton price about $3 at the commissary, and I am only late 40's some of the old farts on here probably have stories of being paid to smoke em.
    bigwheel likes this.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

About the only thing I roll is me eyes. And in this day and age I do it a lot, a whole lot. I feel sorry for anyone who is unable or unwilling to kick the habit.
    After seeing the lungs at the autopsy of a smoke, I quit as soon as I walked out the door.
    bigwheel likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links