Paintball Guns?? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Paintball Guns??

This is a discussion on Paintball Guns?? within the Crossbows, Compound, Longbow, Slingshots, Airsoft, Slings, Blowguns forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; with that said, do you want to bet your life on it? There are not many legal ways. Get a Gun is qite impossible. I ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Paintball Guns??

with that said, do you want to bet your life on it?
    There are not many legal ways. Get a Gun is qite impossible. I would need several psychological Test also writing a Letter why I think that I need a Gun and it cost a lot!
    It would be a little easier if I could get an Hunting Licence but the cost also and I must go hunting and yes shot an Deer, Boar,... also cost a lot.
    The Price for an Glock are +1000€ and require an Gun Save for the Gun and a Several Save for the Ammo. Carry a Gun are not allowed in Public Transport so I have to take a Taxi who cost a lot....

An Paintball Marker is the best solution. I can carry them on Public Transport and there is no registration and nothing. And the best thing is nobody care about.

If you have an better solution you can told me.

Banned

Sounds like you want a gun where only the most outstanding citizens are allowed to have them( and criminals).

I would suggest that you become an outstanding citizen.

hmm a Gun is not necessary. A Paintball Marker with some force behind are enough. If I want kill someone there is a nice tool for it called knife *gg*.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Please clarify. What do you want the paint gun for?

shooting hard rubber balls (who are on the way) on a target.

This is what I love about the Prepper Forums; 35 posts about some dude who lives in a country where he cannot get proper protection from evil and is considering getting a paintball gun for protection?

Yes my friends, the world has done gone crazy...
    Arklatex, Moonshinedave and Denton like this.

Yes my friends, the world has done gone crazy...
    not the world just the people.
    It was not my idea killing innocent people and start a new world war. Now we are the victims. The crazy Angy invite everyone on the World to come to Germany.
    So the People come and make a lot of trouble here.
    Slippy likes this.

I never thought of using a paintball gun as a non lethal deterrent. I have one stored somewhere around here from my younger days... We used to raise some hell around the neighborhood with frozen paintballs. May have to dig the ole gal outta storage and get the tank filled. Maybe some of those hard rubber balls too.

Banned

deleted
    Last edited by tinkerhell; 01-02-2016 at 07:27 AM.
    Denton likes this.

[/QUOTE]
    Quite interesting, I had just got around to watching this video. Couple of points here though: #1 the guy having the gun knows the guy with the knife is coming at him, so it rules out element of surprise, and the fumbling around nervousness of it, point one for the knife. #2 the guy with the gun is in no way glued to the one spot allowing the knife man to make his attack, meaning he can move giving him more time to ready his weapon. Assuming he has room to move he can just jump out of the way then shoot him. It is interesting though, something to think about.
    tinkerhell likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links