Wrist Rocket? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wrist Rocket?

This is a discussion on Wrist Rocket? within the Crossbows, Compound, Longbow, Slingshots, Airsoft, Slings, Blowguns forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I actually replaced the bands on my crossMan slingshot yesterday. I used Barnett bands.. shoooot. Is it a pistol? Nope. But a slingshot is usefull, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Wrist Rocket?

I actually replaced the bands on my crossMan slingshot yesterday. I used Barnett bands.. shoooot.
    Is it a pistol? Nope. But a slingshot is usefull, whether it’s taking small game, distracting a human/animal, launching a container with a note or just practicing hand/eye coordination, they are cheeeeaaap. Do it.
    AquaHull and ActionJackson like this.
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

I still have my wrist rocket from 1971, it has seen a few new bands since then.
    hawgrider and ActionJackson like this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

I am still working on this xyzwing tablet, so can not post links images, or even see right side of forum threads,.........how do you do the latter?

Anybody done/seen squirell launchers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

One of my favorite YouTubers:

"The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links