Amrron Network
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Amrron Network

This is a discussion on Amrron Network within the Communications forums, part of the Urban and Rural Survival category; Was browsing the web when I came upon a neat website. It seems that they have there own emergency network. The thing that makes it ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Amrron Network

Lightbulb Amrron Network

Was browsing the web when I came upon a neat website. It seems that they have there own emergency network. The thing that makes it different from the others is that you do not need to be a ham to join or help out. I just joined because they have 2000+ members in the USA and are growing. Is anyone else on here a member?

BTW here is the website: AMRRON You should also check out the CH 3 Network article on the main page.
    Last edited by cobracon2; 03-05-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Added info

Here is a link to the Intro video:
    Renec likes this.

If that's who I think it is, it is affiliated with American Prepper Network. I would avoid.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Why whats up with it?

I see it is with The American Preparedness Radio Net
    Last edited by cobracon2; 03-05-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cobracon2 View Post
    Why whats up with it?

I see it is with The American Preparedness Radio Net
    They're run by a bunch of pompous know it alls and I think are really just trying to figure out who to raid. Just a suspicion.
    Piratesailor likes this.

to Diver: Sorry you feel that way. We're certainly not pompous, and we definitely don't know it all. But we do see the world changing rapidly (not for the good) and our goal is for like-minded patriots & preppers to be able to connect with each other and share information or summon help if needed in a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI environment.

You may have us confused with another group... AmRRON merged with TAPRN (The American Preparedness Radio Network) in January 2014 -- not with American Prepper Network.

In any case, I invite to you watch the intro to AmRRON video that someone posted above, and check us out at AMRRON to learn more. And more importantly, I invite you to join in our nets and listen in to some great folks practicing and becoming proficient with their stations. We're just regular folks trying to get our comms up! You do have comms, don't you?
    Slippy and Renec like this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Jacob View Post
    to Diver: Sorry you feel that way. We're certainly not pompous, and we definitely don't know it all. But we do see the world changing rapidly (not for the good) and our goal is for like-minded patriots & preppers to be able to connect with each other and share information or summon help if needed in a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI environment.

You may have us confused with another group... AmRRON merged with TAPRN (The American Preparedness Radio Network) in January 2014 -- not with American Prepper Network.

In any case, I invite to you watch the intro to AmRRON video that someone posted above, and check us out at AMRRON to learn more. And more importantly, I invite you to join in our nets and listen in to some great folks practicing and becoming proficient with their stations. We're just regular folks trying to get our comms up! You do have comms, don't you?

John Jacob,

I see this is your first post, Welcome to the Forum!

Don't worry about Diver, he can be as good of a "pompous know it all" as anyone but we tolerate him anyway. (After all he is from Jersey!)

Anyway welcome and I hope you stick around and contribute. It sounds as if you have some good info.

Thanks
    Renec likes this.

Welcome to the forums but you missed the introduction section John.
    Slippy and survival like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    They're run by a bunch of pompous know it alls and I think are really just trying to figure out who to raid. Just a suspicion.
    That hasn't been my experience, and I've been with AmRRON for quite a few years. We're just a bunch of your run of the mill prepper/patriots who recognize that we need to have a good means of communication when bad things happen.

We hold regularly scheduled nets where we've been able to communicate from coast-to-coast and from all four corners of the country, including Canada.

During our emergency exercises, we've passed along vital information.

Pompous or arrogant? While no group of people are free of individuals with these traits, it hasn't been my experience with AmRRON. I've seen no one who pretends to know it all. In fact, it's a place that warmly welcomes the newbie, while the most experienced can also learn from each other.

Raid? This hasn't been my experience. AmRRON isn't looking to raid anyone. We're looking to restore a Constitutional Republic. I've seen no evidence of anyone wanting to raid anyone else.

My experience was with their forum. It was so bad I've avoided anything associated with it. Maybe the radio net is a better group but the affiliation concerns me. Basically I have a lot of concerns about OPSEC as well. Anyone who knows your call sign can just look you up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links