Organic Fertilizer/25,000 mi oil change
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Organic Fertilizer/25,000 mi oil change within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Two things that had me worried and I finally solved and got me a business at the same time. 1st was a good organic fertilizer ...

Two things that had me worried and I finally solved and got me a business at the same time. 1st was a good organic fertilizer that was cheap, easy to use and easy to store.
    2nd was a good long lasting lubrication product for my bug out vehicles I'm building, and all the power tools I have if I get to stay home.
    Aggrand is the Fertilizer and Amsoil has the lubricants. They're both Amsoil products.
    Visit my website: http://www.lubedealer.com/selectaggrand
    email: [email protected]
    cell:919-609-1092
    Check out the business opportunity as well. So easy and cheap to get started with incredible products. I'll help you every step of the way, or let you do it on your own. Which ever you prefer.
    If you decide to order please use 5044375 as the customer number.
    Thanks and God Bless!
    P.S. This years garden is AWESOME!

Quick update: May 10th. Garden is doing phenomally well. Already have squash, zukini, beans, mustard greens. Corn, tomatoes, hit hard by last frost we had in April have all survived minus two and tomatoes are flowering. Potatoes are going crazy! Regular and Red. Radishes, carrots, onions, peppers, melons, garlic all up and flourishing. All was planted as seed. Happy M'day to all moms.

Update 2: June 10th. Loads of zuckini and if left to grow they get hugh. Giving them away. Same with romaine lettuce. Okra growing real well. Not sure what to expect on how the plant gets part you eat. Peppers are loaded with flowers. Wife has picked over 100 green beans. Tomatoes loaded, waiting for them to ripen. Actually have corn for the first time ever. Can't wait to pick potatoes.Watermellon and cantaloupe are taking over. Lots of flowers. Cucumbers I let my wife enjoy. I can't get a taste for them. If anyone knows how to get a broccoli to fruit please let me know. Been using Basil and leaches in tomato sause. EATING SO MUCH BETTER AND SAVING MONEY.
    Last edited by John; 06-10-2012 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Update garden status

Re: Organic Fertilizer/25,000 mi oil change

Hello..
    The information you shared in the post about the fertilizers is really very useful and I love to do gardening. The resource which I gathered from your post will help me a lot. There are so much use of fertilizers these days.

Thats awesome to hear. Love gardening too. We've been picking giant zuchini and giving away some because yield is high. Great stuffed with brown rice, sausage or chopped meat, peppers and onions. I'm fighting some type of bug eating my potato plants. If you know a solution please let me know. Pick and sqash is the technique for now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Thats awesome to hear. Love gardening too. We've been picking giant zuchini and giving away some because yield is high. Great stuffed with brown rice, sausage or chopped meat, peppers and onions. I'm fighting some type of bug eating my potato plants. If you know a solution please let me know. Pick and sqash is the technique for now.
    yes you right..

Sponsored Links