Alcohol Gas Stoves--$20 & nationwide free shipping (US)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Alcohol Gas Stoves--$20 & nationwide free shipping (US) within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; I made a bunch of alcohol gas stoves for being prepared. Trouble is, I went a bit overboard on how many I made! These little ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Alcohol Gas Stoves--$20 & nationwide free shipping (US)

I made a bunch of alcohol gas stoves for being prepared. Trouble is, I went a bit overboard on how many I made!

These little stoves work great, weigh next to nothing, and are extremely durable. I've used them for camping and backpacking where it was my only means of cooking. Hot water for drinks, noodles, fried fish, soft-boiled eggs, and popcorn are a few things I've cooked with this little wonder.

One ounce of denatured alcohol runs for about 10 minutes--plenty of time to boil up your water.

I live in Washington, but will ship nationwide using USPS, priority mail.

When you buy one, I will also e-mail you instructions on what I've found works best with these little beauties!

Send me a PM or e-mail to secure yours today.Alcohol Gas Stoves-- & nationwide free shipping (US)-p1020039.jpgAlcohol Gas Stoves-- & nationwide free shipping (US)-p1020041.jpgAlcohol Gas Stoves-- & nationwide free shipping (US)-p1020044.jpgAlcohol Gas Stoves-- & nationwide free shipping (US)-p1020046.jpg

Cheers,
    Paul

First post and trying to pass off a 20 cent stove for 20 bucks? Just saying.............

That's a nice friendly message. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Remember what your mom said about saying nice things?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We actually have a section for these threads. And you posted it in the correct one.

We do get alot of trolls.
    Seneca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuklhed View Post

Hes' right, please allow me to translate your advertisement newbie.

Hi! My name is Knucklehead! (not my real name) I recently came across some free plans on the world wide web for a stove and I thought that I'd make me one. Oh! but the material costs and labor to manufacture was so darn high and the outside processing to give it a professional appearance so expensive, I figured that, based on the minimum quantity of raw material, I would determine an economic order quantity, say ten pieces, and if I could juke a bunch of rubes to buy my crude, rudimentary device (thats not UL listed mind you) and "voila" not only do I get a stove for free, I would actually come out way a head because I would charge you members a high shipping fee plus handling for the free boxes I get up at the post office. (Economies of scale) Of course I will keep the best stove for myself (for free) because, well...I can. No, I won't place an introductory post first because I have no plans to come back here as this is one of many fearful-nutjob websites that I have posted on since last night. In fact I am not even sure which site I am on right now. Well, since I am forced to move around a lot I can't accept checks, money orders or paypal and find it neccessary to operate on a strictly cash basis. (Humbly speaking now) If this scheme is successful, I will come in here over and over again until I run out of free plans, I lose my tin snips or I find you guys are tapped out of funds.
    How am I doing so far? Ya little fire-cracker! There is nothing unique, original or useful contained in your first post there, Its not a post, its an ad. You might as well have posted it on your local craigslist. We see it all the time. Notice the lack of a ticker-tape parade? Go check the responses to even the most brief Intro post written here. See any differences? Welcome to the forum sparky!

punch (they keep tossing them in here and I keep knocking them out of the park!)
    Last edited by punch; 02-17-2013 at 08:23 PM.
    wesley762 and AsteroidX like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuklhed View Post

I said nothing rude or wrong, just pointing out the obvious of the fact that you are trying to sell your crazy over priced wares without even a simple introduction.

Wesley, would you like me to send you one? I'd do it just to change your mind.

Punch, you're not too friendly so I'm staying clear of you.

Punch is very friendly. Ya just got to get to know him.
    kevincali likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by wesley762 View Post
    First post and trying to pass off a 20 cent stove for 20 bucks? Just saying.............
    That's not true :razz: he had to drink every one of them beers!
    AsteroidX, punch and yzingerr like this.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links