20% Off Survivor Products and Emergency Food
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 20% Off Survivor Products and Emergency Food within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Hi Everyone, I operate Willow Survival and Safety... we have a deal going on right now for 20% off your entire order with coupon code ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hayden

Thread: 20% Off Survivor Products and Emergency Food

Hi Everyone,
    I operate Willow Survival and Safety... we have a deal going on right now for 20% off your entire order with coupon code 20WILLOW. This can be used on anything including Wise food, which would give you a great discount. We also have survival kits and medical products. Check it out! We also have $5 shipping on the wise grab n go buckets until next monday.
    www.willowsurvival.com
    Thanks!
    Last edited by willowsurvival; 01-16-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Update

Yet another person coming on here without saying hello, I love this site and enjoy all your post, look forward to learning from all of you. Oh hi I have something to sell.
    Irish likes this.

Sorry about that, just wanted to cut the chase and not waste too much time. Hey everybody!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Now that's a little better. Hey back at you Willow and welcome to the site. I'm sure you will enjoy the great people on here. We do have a sponsor area here. You can get more info on that. We always are open to new products that might be useful. Read around a little bit and see what you think.

Sponsored Links