7 in 1 Multipurpose Axe Kit (Military Version) Huge Discount! 43% Off Original Price - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

7 in 1 Multipurpose Axe Kit (Military Version) Huge Discount! 43% Off Original Price

This is a discussion on 7 in 1 Multipurpose Axe Kit (Military Version) Huge Discount! 43% Off Original Price within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Originally Posted by SOCOM42 You have them on fleabay without an end time, why not just wait, they eventually will sell. So people are writing ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 7 in 1 Multipurpose Axe Kit (Military Version) Huge Discount! 43% Off Original Price

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    You have them on fleabay without an end time, why not just wait, they eventually will sell.
    So people are writing me off because they're on ebay!? What other way could I sell them? I've used ebay to sell things for years. Also, I've had it on ebay for 2 months now, I just want to get rid of them now that's why I tried advertising here and lowered the price a bit. I originally had em at $200.

Quote Originally Posted by u00drk1 View Post
    Am I missing something. What's these guy's problem? Really I don't get it. I post in the selling section. And I got people being rude for no damn reason. I didn't offend anyone....... What the hell is the deal!!??

THE PROBLEM is, you neglected to follow the rules, which for one requires an intro post. we all take offense to those who drop in only to hustle some product.
    Most don't like sales only oriented people with no interest in our core beliefs.
    It does not matter how varied our details are from each others, we don't care for outside hustlers.
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.

So people are writing me off because they're on ebay!? What other way could I sell them? I've used ebay to sell things for years. Also, I've had it on ebay for 2 months now, I just want to get rid of them now that's why I tried advertising here and lowered the price a bit. I originally had em at $200.
    No, read my last post.
    I use ebay all the time and have over a 700 feedback. Best place for you to move them, it will not happen here, JMHO.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

THE PROBLEM is, you neglected to follow the rules, which for one requires an intro post. we all take offense to those who drop in only to hustle some product.
    Most don't like sales only oriented people with no interest in our core beliefs.
    It does not matter how varied our details are from each others, we don't care for outside hustlers.
    I'm sorry, but i didn't see any sticky post in the classified section stating rules or format. I don't know what you mean by intro post. I'm not just selling things, that wasn't my only reason for joining. I've been building my own BOB and cache. I joined to learn more things and join a prepper community.

Ok..... why?

I'm trying to sell 2 axe kits I have. What the hells your problem
    Did you stop to consider this from anyone else's perspective but your own, champ?
    Did you pause, at ANY point, and think "How will these strangers perceive a stranger who shows up on their site offering NOTHING of substance to the community, but only trying to offload some merch?"
    Did ya?
    At all?

My problem... my problem...
    I'll tell you what the hell my problem is.
    Huckster sales bitches who think they can pass off their overpriced crap on people because they've categorized them under some umbrella of gullibility thanks to ignorant media characterizations.
    Kindly follow site rules, post an introduction, do ANYTHING to show us you're not just here for our hard earned money, and MAYBE we can overlook this bullshit of a first impression.

Did that clear it up?
    Last edited by Kauboy; 02-18-2016 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Cursing must be properly spelled, or it loses all purpose. :-)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

I've been building my own BOB and cache. I joined to learn more things and join a prepper community.
    THIS (above) is what should have been posted first in the introduce yourself slot.

Far to many come here just to hustle, everyone is ready to jump down their throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Did you stop to consider this from anyone else's perspective but your own, champ?
    Did you pause, at ANY point, and think "How will these strangers perceive a stranger who shows up on their site offering NOTHING of substance to the community, but only trying to offload some merch?"
    Did ya?
    At all?

My problem... my problem...
    I'll tell you what the hell my problem is.
    Huckster sales bithces who think they can pass off their overpriced crap on people because they've categorized them under some umbrella of gullibility thanks to ignorant media characterizations.
    Kindly follow site rules, post an introduction, do ANYTHING to show us you're not just here for our hard earned money, and MAYBE we can overlook this bullshit of a first impression.

Did that clear it up?
    I did think of someone else's perspective. I have 2 axe kits that I don't want. I went to a forum of like minded people (I'm a beginner prepper) that I thought might want to buy them, so I posted in the correct category. I read the general rules post and it didn't say anything about an introduction post. I joined the forum to sell items I thought people in this forum might want to buy, and joined to learn new things and get information. But when you have people acting completely rude to someone for no reason, I get a 1st impression form you guys. And it isn't a good one. 2 people were completely rude and acting offensive for no perceived reason to a newcomer. Like I said, I read the general rules post and it said nothing about an introduction. I'm second guessing about joining this community because of the hostility you show to new people.

*side note: these aren't overpriced crap. Like I said, US steel, Made in USA, by US workers. Not going to sell high quality items for cheap china prices

THIS (above) is what should have been posted first in the introduce yourself slot.

Far to many come here just to hustle, everyone is ready to jump down their throat.
    See, I didn't know that. That wasn't in the rules post. I posted the ad 1st because I really want to get rid of these. They've been sitting around for 6 months here, and 2 and a half months on ebay. So just wanted to get the ad out there as soon as possible.

Another newbie who no other interest than to sell sh&t!

I'm new here as well, been a member for awhile, but just enjoy reading posts about prepping. I've been prepping for 3 years now. I'm in college, so my funding isn't all that wonderful, but I enjoy buying what I can. This guy is simply popping by and selling, it isn't right and I don't agree with it, but there is no need to bash him. Prepping is about supplies, absolutely, but as fellow preppers we need to encourage each other to be prepared. Maybe this is his base starting point to get to know people. Encourage him, don't bash him. You never know what the future holds, so be prepared. We aren't "ruthless" preppers, we are FELLOW preppers. I do suggest you do lay off the selling a bit, and get to know some people first. Looks like a good product, but you have to understand the true meaning of this forum.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links