55 Gallon Collapsible Drinking Water Drums Available... Great for Showers, Too!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 55 Gallon Collapsible Drinking Water Drums Available... Great for Showers, Too! within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Hi, I have a few unused 55 Gallon Collapsible Drinking Water Drums for sale or trade for other prepper/survival supplies. These drums collapse down to ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By GotWater?
  • 1 Post By AquaHull
  • 1 Post By Denton

Thread: 55 Gallon Collapsible Drinking Water Drums Available... Great for Showers, Too!

Hi, I have a few unused 55 Gallon Collapsible Drinking Water Drums for sale or trade for other prepper/survival supplies. These drums collapse down to 3 inches and are 24 inches in diameter, weigh 18 lbs. with all stainless steel fittings, standard 2 inch threaded bung, 360 degree rotatable white phenolic faucet with sealed push button dispenser, and spout plug on a stainless steel mini cable to keep out bugs and dirt. Drum has a quarter-inch stainless cable running through it to a D-Ring on each end, ready to be hung from an A-Frame (like a child's swing) or a tree, etc... Liner is FDA approved for Potable Drinking water. These make great shower supplies, too. Boat people like them because they get smaller as you use them and are basically flat discs when empty and are easy to stow. They are also air tight and can be used as big boat bumpers, and I have people who have made rafts from them and a guy on the Great Lakes who uses them to raise sunken boats, etc... Very versatile items, the medium duty drums are approximately 3/16 inch wall thickness, and I have some "heavy duty tanks" that are over a quarter-inch wall thickness. Both are very strong - think Zodiac or Avon Inflatable boats and double the wall thickness of those boat pontoons, etc... Built super strong for the Military.

Let me know if you're interested. Always interested in trades of any kind, related to survival or vehicles, etc... Money works, too. Here's a pic or two:

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55 Gallon Collapsible Drinking Water Drums Available... Great for Showers, Too!-55heavy5.jpg  

55 Gallon Collapsible Drinking Water Drums Available... Great for Showers, Too!-55heavy4.jpg  

Slippy and AquaHull like this.

What can I get for 3 goats and an Arab bride?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

3 of these ?
    SGG likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GotWater? View Post
    . . .Money works, too.
    But how much?

Super Moderator

This isn't a free advertising site.
    AquaHull likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."