For Sale: NBC/CBRN Shelters - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

For Sale: NBC/CBRN Shelters

This is a discussion on For Sale: NBC/CBRN Shelters within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Original poster here. Throwaway account, and this will be my last post on this forum. Denton IMMIDIATELY banned me indefinitely without waiting for me to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: For Sale: NBC/CBRN Shelters

Original poster here. Throwaway account, and this will be my last post on this forum. Denton IMMIDIATELY banned me indefinitely without waiting for me to reply to his post. That was unnecessary, and I'm sorry you all have a moderator on a power trip.

Auntie, I appreciate the courteous reply. Much unlike Dentons's.

No, I am not a prepper, neither am I attempting to spam any forums. However, I believe that there are some preppers out there who would be interested in what I'm trying to clear out, and could make good use of them. For such a specialized item (I doubt these are on any Walmart shelves ), you need to find the right audience. Your forum seems like a good way to network and get in contact with potential buyers. If I was a part of your community, I'd always be welcome to hearing good offers.

As to where the tents came from, a group of Israelis set up a shop a few years ago marketing high-dollar gear like this. Some of the stuff they sold was really neat, like a disguised bookcase that expanded to be a larger shelter in seconds. Most of their sales were large contract orders, and although business boomed during the Cold War (and briefly after 9/11), the market for these sorts of things have dried up in recent years. They packed up shop and headed back to Israel, when Hamas was really trying to level the space. It turns out they didn't buy enough cargo containers for their merchandise, and with the money that they were making, decided to just give away the rest to the guys who helped load the stuff for them. The aforementioned bookcase shelter was a display item, set up on the floor of their store.

Your not a speller either - IMMIDIATELY as all caps by you should be IMMEDIATELY.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Also, you had a full 30 minutes after my instructions on where/how to do an INTRO before Denton body slammed your no sales tail end, with premium asking prices. You my Friend, were trying to prey on this community.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Actually I thought Denton acted with considerable restraint. There are those here would toy with you like a cat with a mouse. Aught to thank him he did you a favor.
    Denton and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    Actually I thought Denton acted with considerable restraint. There are those here would toy with you like a cat with a mouse. Aught to thank him he did you a favor.
    You give me too much credit.

I banned the opportunist, but left the thread open for those who would like to shred him.

Call it a present to all my friends here at Prepperforums.net.
    Seneca, paraquack, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Denton, the former Jack Booted Thug - he taketh away elsewhere then he gives back here. The sharks rejoice once again.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You give me too much credit.

I banned the opportunist, but left the thread open for those who would like to shred him.

Call it a present to all my friends here at Prepperforums.net.

Thanks! I did enjoy doing that.

Not the type needed here with his mindset.

Was just interested in making an excessive buck.
    Denton likes this.

There is a God...and no it's not Denton...hehehe
    Denton likes this.

It never ceases to amaze me, how much of a hurry some are to make a quick buck.

They can't even post an intro and a few nothing post to open a door to them.

I have a few things to sell but am too lazy to post them. NO, NO guns or bullets!

This place (mine) is a black hole for guns and ammo, plus related items, they come in but don't go out.

The OP's final post showed he did not get it then either.

DENTON on a power trip? the guy is an a-hole!
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 10-19-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    Denton and darsk20 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links