Large Army issue MOLLE ruck sack and extras, NEW!!!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Large Army issue MOLLE ruck sack and extras, NEW!!! within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Got a great new condition legit army issue molle pack of the large variety. Every piece of it looks like it's never been issued. This ...

Got a great new condition legit army issue molle pack of the large variety. Every piece of it looks like it's never been issued. This will come with the two waist pouches and the bed roll pictured in the first picture. The ancillary items have some use but are still in good to very good condition and perfectly serviceable. This would be a great start for a bug out bag or camping pack. This thing will seriously hold everything you need, it is light and comfortable.

Looking to get $150 shipped to your door so long as you are CONUS.

This is for sale on other sites as well as locally.

Hey guys, was on eBay and realized that I had this thing overpriced. Price reduced to $100 shipped.

Banned

Wow I'd totally do that let me know if you are willing to ship to wiarton ontario. (I already have this rucksack but easily value it at 100$ shipped and mine is getting a little beat up with a little bit of damage - lost one plastic connector (cracked off), bottom metal eyehole got torn half out, one plastic buckle for one side of the bag broke . That is an awsome deal.

What gen is the frame?

mmmmhhh double back cushioning.

It will take a few days to clear some money through paypal if you do paypal.

Man you gotta love the US army dumping universal ACU ! man prices hella dropped. If you don't have one of these bags people now is the time to buy.

Newmulticam ACU came out July 1st... this is killing the price of universal ACU

Camo update: New ACUs hit store shelves July 1

sweet.
    Last edited by Will2; 08-13-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Sponsored Links