Wtb XDS 9 or Kahr CM9.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wtb XDS 9 or Kahr CM9.

This is a discussion on Wtb XDS 9 or Kahr CM9. within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Pretty straight forward, got my funny money, I’m after an xds9 or one of the small kahrs. Would prefer FTF in the central SC area....

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By jim-henscheli
  • 2 Post By ND_ponyexpress_
  • 1 Post By Steve40th
  • 1 Post By MisterMills357

Thread: Wtb XDS 9 or Kahr CM9.

Wtb XDS 9 or Kahr CM9.

Pretty straight forward, got my funny money, I’m after an xds9 or one of the small kahrs. Would prefer FTF in the central SC area.
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

Take a trusted friend with you if you do a FTF, and have guns tucked in at the SOB. You might be robbed.
    I don’t think that anyone here would do it, but the forum can be read by the public. And if I am wrong, well good.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 01-09-2021 at 04:42 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Take a trusted friend with you if you do a FTF, and have guns tucked in at the SOB. You might be robbed.
    Thanks for the thoughts sir. I’ve got it down at this point. I’ll bring a buddy in a separate car, to cover me with a bigger boomstick.
    Slippy likes this.
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jim-henscheli View Post
    Thanks for the thoughts sir. I’ve got it down at this point. I’ll bring a buddy in a separate car, to cover me with a bigger boomstick.
    So I figured, but I had to day that. I may be neurotic or something.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

with price of ammo... more likely robbers would use a knife..... or IRS agents..
    Slippy and MisterMills357 like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

MisterMills357 likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    A Ruger American .45 , would be better anyway, now that is a real mans gun.
    I ain’t sure when it happened but I have gone full tilt “crabby old man”.
    Steve40th likes this.

I can tell you , when you do decide to buy, ask for first responders, military, leo discounts. Some are quite nice..
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Sponsored Links