Sailboat
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sailboat

This is a discussion on Sailboat within the Classifieds, Barter, Trade, Buy, Sell forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Hey folks, sorry I’ve been away so long. I’ve had a ton going on. Anyway, I’m moving and I’ve decided to sell my sailboat and ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By jim-henscheli
  • 1 Post By jim-henscheli
  • 1 Post By jim-henscheli

Thread: Sailboat

Sailboat

Hey folks, sorry I’ve been away so long. I’ve had a ton going on.
    Anyway, I’m moving and I’ve decided to sell my sailboat and thought some of you may be interested.
    It’s a 1978 s2 9.2c, google it. It has a full solar setup with deep cycling marine batteries and a xantrex inverter. An inboard 30hp yanmar Diesel engine, that doubles as a generator. Propane stovetop, oven, refrigerator with ice maker and fireplace.
    Separate aft mini cabin with closets, two settees in the living room, head and a v berth.
    PM me for pictures or additional details. Price is negotiable, do your research.
    Slippy, Denton, A Watchman and 1 others like this.
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

Sounds cool. I used to know a veternarian who took care of Bandios pit bulls who was building himself a big sail boat using chicken wire and cement. Not sure how that deal came out. I will keep and eye peeled for buyers.

Thanks @bigwheel . I loved on it for almost 5 years. I think it makes an excellent temporary solution for things like civil unrest or pandemic, if you live close to the coast. It’s also a cheap vacation 😄
    bigwheel likes this.
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jim-henscheli View Post
    Hey folks, sorry I’ve been away so long. I’ve had a ton going on.
    Anyway, I’m moving and I’ve decided to sell my sailboat and thought some of you may be interested.
    It’s a 1978 s2 9.2c, google it. It has a full solar setup with deep cycling marine batteries and a xantrex inverter. An inboard 30hp yanmar Diesel engine, that doubles as a generator. Propane stovetop, oven, refrigerator with ice maker and fireplace.
    Separate aft mini cabin with closets, two settees in the living room, head and a v berth.
    PM me for pictures or additional details. Price is negotiable, do your research.
    Thanks Jim, will see if any of my sea-faring knucklehead buddies are in the market for one!

Quote Originally Posted by jim-henscheli View Post
    Thanks @bigwheel . I loved on it for almost 5 years. I think it makes an excellent temporary solution for things like civil unrest or pandemic, if you live close to the coast. It’s also a cheap vacation
    Ooooops! You SEAMAN crack me up! :vs_lol

(I've heard that bleach works to clean up that sort of thing! )

😂
    Slippy likes this.

Sponsored Links