Denton and Sasquatch Show #55
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Denton and Sasquatch Show #55 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; We introduce you to the new Liberal idea of Vision Zero, Antifa is at it again and so is the Chubby Little Troll in North ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By sideKahr
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: Denton and Sasquatch Show #55

Super Moderator

We introduce you to the new Liberal idea of Vision Zero, Antifa is at it again and so is the Chubby Little Troll in North Korea. Plus why funerals can be funny.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...23_03_00-07_00
    TG and TJC44 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

@Sasquatch Road diets! Is that what it's called? We have that here in Pittsburgh, even though we're not on the list. I thought it was the idea of our gay mayor. Little did I know it was another national liberal behavoir engineering program. Vision Zero. They took a lane from the main artery into downtown here, Penn Avenue, and made it a bike lane. I thought it was ridiculous, because every time I drive there, I don't see ONE FREAKIN' BIKE. Now I know what they're really up to. Those bastards.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Good show guys. These days and times, so many dominoes all lined up, it's hard to say which tips first.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    @Sasquatch Road diets! Is that what it's called? We have that here in Pittsburgh, even though we're not on the list. I thought it was the idea of our gay mayor. Little did I know it was another national liberal behavoir engineering program. Vision Zero. They took a lane from the main artery into downtown here, Penn Avenue, and made it a bike lane. I thought it was ridiculous, because every time I drive there, I don't see ONE FREAKIN' BIKE. Now I know what they're really up to. Those bastards.
    Glad I could inform. You may want to do some research into vision zero and inform your friends and family so they can fight back. But remember the website is propaganda that makes it sound like a great idea. You have to do a little digging to see their real goal. Not only are they taking your roads away but they are taxing you to do it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    sideKahr and Denton like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Sponsored Links