Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #37 - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #37

This is a discussion on Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #37 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton No. No, no and no. Hayel naw. Why? I think Will might sometimes self-identify as a girl, or a toaster......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #37

  1. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fire Land
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    No. No, no and no. Hayel naw.
    Why? I think Will might sometimes self-identify as a girl, or a toaster...
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

    Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

  2. #12
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hiding in plain sight
    Posts
    9,024
    Quote Originally Posted by 6811 View Post
    Nice one fellas... How about getting Cricket, TG and Mish on the air. Let's see what they have to say about what's going on...
    What do you think this is The View?
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

  3. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,764
    Good show guys. Funny, I was somehow thinking @Inor would have a deeper voice with a drawl. I agree with the general discussion regarding the Trump administration. My original misgivings concerning Trump and the reason he was not my first, second, or third choice has not been alieviated over the past few days.

    I think @TG would bring an interesting perspective to the show as well. Willie 2 on the other hand.............well, maybe if you put him and @Slippy on the same show at the same time, in the same room, with guns.
    SGG, Inor, Denton and 2 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    TG
    TG is offline
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,620
    So you guys can make fun of my accent? haha
    Prepared One and Denton like this.

  6. #15
    SGG
    SGG is offline
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I think y'all need to dedicate a night to absurdity (beyond what we explored yesterday) and invite Will to explain his experiments connecting batteries to his brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    No. No, no and no. Hayel naw.
    He's preoccupied
    Inor, Sasquatch, TG and 2 others like this.

  7. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fire Land
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Good show guys. Funny, I was somehow thinking @Inor would have a deeper voice with a drawl. I agree with the general discussion regarding the Trump administration. My original misgivings concerning Trump and the reason he was not my first, second, or third choice has not been alieviated over the past few days.

    I think @TG would bring an interesting perspective to the show as well. Willie 2 on the other hand.............well, maybe if you put him and @Slippy on the same show at the same time, in the same room, with guns.
    I tried to tell the guys, when they first brought this idea up, that I do not have a voice for radio. They would not listen.

    Then Denton told me that Squatch does not even have a "beep" button, so I would have to self-censor. (I guess they are a low-budget operation.) So you will have to wait until the next time I am in Houston to get the full Inor effect. But I do know a pretty good Brazilian Steak place there, so we can tear a hole through the Houston Yuppie set.
    TG, Denton and Prepared One like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

    Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

  8. #17
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hiding in plain sight
    Posts
    9,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I tried to tell the guys, when they first brought this idea up, that I do not have a voice for radio. They would not listen.

    Then Denton told me that Squatch does not even have a "beep" button, so I would have to self-censor. (I guess they are a low-budget operation.) So you will have to wait until the next time I am in Houston to get the full Inor effect. But I do know a pretty good Brazilian Steak place there, so we can tear a hole through the Houston Yuppie set.
    No one needs a "radio voice" anymore. That went out with Rick Dees in the 80's. As long as you have something compelling to say that people want to listen to that's all that matters.

    We are a low budget operation but I don't have a bleep but because we don't need one. Podcast and Internet radio are like the Wild West. It isn't regulated by the FCC (yet). I have no problem dropping F bombs right and left but @Denton thinks we need to be good boys and do a family show. That guy is such a skirt!

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Denton, hawgrider, SGG and 5 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

  9. #18
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    No one needs a "radio voice" anymore. That went out with Rick Dees in the 80's. As long as you have something compelling to say that people want to listen to that's all that matters.

    We are a low budget operation but I don't have a bleep but because we don't need one. Podcast and Internet radio are like the Wild West. It isn't regulated by the FCC (yet). I have no problem dropping F bombs right and left but @Denton thinks we need to be good boys and do a family show. That guy is such a skirt!

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Nope, not a skirt.

    Howard Stern is an undisciplined skirt.

    I struggle with profanity. It's reinforced where I work. Not proud of it. Not going to "broadcast" profanity and not gonna be a part of doing it.

    Our society and culture is a soup sandwich as it is, and am not going to reinforce negative parts of it.
    SGG likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  10. #19
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hiding in plain sight
    Posts
    9,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Nope, not a skirt.

    Howard Stern is an undisciplined skirt.

    I struggle with profanity. It's reinforced where I work. Not proud of it. Not going to "broadcast" profanity and not gonna be a part of doing it.

    Our society and culture is a soup sandwich as it is, and am not going to reinforce negative parts of it.
    Correction: Howard Stern is a RICH undisciplined skirt.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

  11. #20
    SGG
    SGG is offline
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,502
    Sasquatch likes this.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #18
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2016, 12:10 PM
  2. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #17
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 08:21 AM
  3. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #8
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 12:00 AM
  4. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #9
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 12:20 PM
  5. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #6
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2016, 07:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Back to Top