Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #35 - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #35

This is a discussion on Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #35 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Sasquatch Everything is OK with vodka! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk Not corndogs...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #35

  1. #11
    TG
    TG is offline
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Everything is OK with vodka!

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Not corndogs
    Denton likes this.

  2. #12
    TG
    TG is offline
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Are you nuts? Keep that overly sweet stuff away from vodka. Unless it is crappy vodka. If it is crappy vodka, it doesn't matter.
    If I ever loose a bet (I don't bet but just in case) and I'm forced to drink rootbeer, there better be vodka in it
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.

  3. #13
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hiding in plain sight
    Posts
    9,024
    Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    Not corndogs
    Have you ever had a corn dog?

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    TG
    TG is offline
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Have you ever had a corn dog?

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I've seen someone in front of me eat it... that was enough LOL

    As a foreigner, another big eww for me is American white bread... it's flavourless, soft and gets stuck on the roof of my mouth, it's really disgusting.
    To be fair, I doubt Americans would like traditional Russian "kholodes" (meat jelly), I don't touch it either lol
    Denton likes this.

  6. #15
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hiding in plain sight
    Posts
    9,024
    Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    I've seen someone in front of me eat it... that was enough LOL

    As a foreigner, another big eww for me is American white bread... it's flavourless, soft and gets stuck on the roof of my mouth, it's really disgusting.
    To be fair, I doubt Americans would like traditional Russian "kholodes" (meat jelly), I don't touch it either lol
    Well I'll have you know corn dogs are delicious and you don't know what you're missing. As for white bread, you're correct. It is nasty.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    TG likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

  7. #16
    TG
    TG is offline
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Well I'll have you know corn dogs are delicious and you don't know what you're missing.
    I'll take your word for it
    It's a mass produced hot dog or a sausage that's filled with animal odds and ends and food colouring, I just can't hehe

  8. #17
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,317
    Sas, you did a great job, as usual! My brain got into a ramble and mashed two or three topics into the ramble and did none of them any justice.

    There has been a war against God and the constitution for decades. Our God-given rights have been incrementally taken, an they have been replaced with "privileges." A clear and obvious one is the right to travel. Think about it. Can you imagine the government telling the people of the 1880's they had to pass a riding test, obtain a riding license and attach a license plate to the rear of their horses? Can you imagine a horse tolerating a license plate being screwed to its ass?

    People might not understand the constitution, and they might not have a firm grasp of the laws of nature and nature's God, but there are things we inherently understand. Those people with hearts and minds that have not been totally deceived by Satan and the governments he controls are growing rebellious against the system. Yes, we are in the midst of a civil war, if that is what you want to call it.

    Many of the governmental enemies of the constitution are obvious, but many aren't so obvious. Some are elected, some are appointed some are employees, but the most dangerous of them are unimaginably wealthy people who are striving for domination. All of them realize they are losing control because We, the People, are awakening. Because of this, we are entering dangerous, unstable and unpredictable times.

    Prepare.
    Prepared One, Inor and A Watchman like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  9. #18
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,317
    Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    I'll take your word for it
    It's a mass produced hot dog or a sausage that's filled with animal odds and ends and food colouring, I just can't hehe
    They gave us those things when I was in elementary school. I would trade mine for tapioca pudding.

    I haven't eaten one in decades. If i were to be forced to eat one, I'd need copious amounts of mustard.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  10. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fire Land
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Sas, you did a great job, as usual! My brain got into a ramble and mashed two or three topics into the ramble and did none of them any justice.

    There has been a war against God and the constitution for decades. Our God-given rights have been incrementally taken, an they have been replaced with "privileges." A clear and obvious one is the right to travel. Think about it. Can you imagine the government telling the people of the 1880's they had to pass a riding test, obtain a riding license and attach a license plate to the rear of their horses? Can you imagine a horse tolerating a license plate being screwed to its ass?

    People might not understand the constitution, and they might not have a firm grasp of the laws of nature and nature's God, but there are things we inherently understand. Those people with hearts and minds that have not been totally deceived by Satan and the governments he controls are growing rebellious against the system. Yes, we are in the midst of a civil war, if that is what you want to call it.

    Many of the governmental enemies of the constitution are obvious, but many aren't so obvious. Some are elected, some are appointed some are employees, but the most dangerous of them are unimaginably wealthy people who are striving for domination. All of them realize they are losing control because We, the People, are awakening. Because of this, we are entering dangerous, unstable and unpredictable times.

    Prepare.
    That is 100% true. But what is your reaction? YOU START A DAMN WAR ON CORNDOGS!!!! That is un-American!

    BTW: They are not called "Corndogs"! Ask any Minnesotan. They are called "Pronto-Pups" and they are the greatest food ever invented (next to BBQ, White Castles and Lefse)!

    What is wrong with you people?!?!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

    Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

  11. #20
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    That is 100% true. But what is your reaction? YOU START A DAMN WAR ON CORNDOGS!!!! That is un-American!

    BTW: They are not called "Corndogs"! Ask any Minnesotan. They are called "Pronto-Pups" and they are the greatest food ever invented (next to BBQ, White Castles and Lefse)!

    What is wrong with you people?!?!
    The first strike has to happen, somewhere. Corndogs was the logical target.
    Inor and A Watchman like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #33
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2017, 09:28 AM
  2. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #31
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 11:01 PM
  3. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #15
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 05:56 AM
  4. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #14
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 08:16 PM
  5. Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #13
    By Sasquatch in forum Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 11:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Back to Top