Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #7

4K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  6811 
#1 ·
First and foremost we are happy to announce this week we have a special surprise guest on the show. You'll definitely want to listen just for that!

This week I give a little reminder that life needs to be about more than just prepping and Denton explains why Russia is not the big bad guy they are made out to be but they're probably going to kill us anyway.

Let us know what you guys think of the show and our special guest. As always, thanks for listening!

PF show 7 | Hobbies Podcasts | PodOmatic

#2 ·
Enjoying the little things in life.

I would love to see some of your paintings! LMAO at Denton in California. Things Denton does for fun, go to the range, eat sandwiches, and

I am not listening :tango_face_wink: Precious moments...... Oh my gosh.

Lots to think about and a few laughs too!

#3 · (Edited)
the show is great , slippy your cool in my book , Denton : I would love to be able to sit down and chat with you , sasquatch : you come up with very good shows , we should chat sometime to . I do save the shows on my fav. list so I can go back and watch them over for the info .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.