Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #3 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Look at that, we became a Sticky! Well, I'm hairy and Denton is sticky but that's another story. Here it is, our 3rd Podcast. This ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Denton and Sasquatch Podcast #3

Super Moderator

Look at that, we became a Sticky! Well, I'm hairy and Denton is sticky but that's another story.

Here it is, our 3rd Podcast. This week we took a couple topics right off of PF, BOL's and Snipers! As always we are by no means experts but we hope our podcasts get people thinking and talking and hopefully our stupidity will give you a laugh as well.

https://soundcloud.com/sasquatch-sounds/pf-show-3

*Auntie* I was going to post this straight to the sticky but the thread is marked as "closed". So if you'd like to move this there feel free.
    Cricket and sideKahr like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Retired Moderator

@Sasquatch I post the links to the individual threads you create so that the conversations are relevant to each podcast.
    Sasquatch and Cricket like this.
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Retired Moderator

I look forward to hearing or seeing what you are working on about the storage. Interesting thoughts about the "snipers". BOL is always going to be controversial. Bug in until.. Bug out unless...

Great food for thought as usual.

I want to add a caution to people that are looking for angelica. It looks very similar to queen ann lace, hemlock, cow parsnips, wild parsnips and hogweed. Some of these plants can cause serious reactions and damage to your skin. Don't just look at the flowers, know about the leaves also.
    Last edited by Auntie; 07-31-2016 at 11:29 PM. Reason: info about Angelica
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie View Post

I want to add a caution to people that are looking for angelica. It looks very similar to queen ann lace, hemlock, cow parsnips, wild parsnips and hogweed. Some of these plants can cause serious reactions and damage to your skin. Don't just look at the flowers, know about the leaves also.
    Good info @Auntie , Christopher McCandless https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless lost his life because he didn't read the leaves correctly. The story Into the Wild was made about his life and death.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Good info @Auntie , Christopher McCandless https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless lost his life because he didn't read the leaves correctly. The story Into the Wild was made about his life and death.
    An interesting story that I was not familiar with. Now I am going to have to find the book and watch the movie.
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Thanks guys enjoyed it! You all got me re-thinking my "bug in" decision! 2 things for me right now, 1 - I wouldn't last a week on my own in the wild
    and 2 - my neighbor is also going to bug in and we have agreed to watch each others back. Still going to re-think re-evaluate and see what surfaces!
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SDF880 View Post
    Thanks guys enjoyed it! You all got me re-thinking my "bug in" decision! 2 things for me right now, 1 - I wouldn't last a week on my own in the wild
    and 2 - my neighbor is also going to bug in and we have agreed to watch each others back. Still going to re-think re-evaluate and see what surfaces!
    Scenarios vary, and so should your decisions.

Ideally, me and mine will relocate. Due to the declining condition of my home town, I think staying put would not be a good idea. Your community might be different.
    I'd love to live in a neighborhood of like-minded people, but that just isn't the case. After the podcast, I had second thoughts about eating the neighbor. Considering the neighbors aren't smart enough to use garbage bags, I know how much junk food they eat. There is a reason why the cow is so huge. There is no way that flesh is healthy. I think I'd rather eat an opossum.
    SDF880, Slippy, Sasquatch and 1 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Administrator

I absolutely LOVE listening to these. It's like our very own radio talk show!

Y'all totally rock!
    Denton, Auntie and Sasquatch like this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Administrator

The comment about cooking chipmunks (the proposed method of doing so) made me laugh so hard that I scared my cats. LOL
    Slippy, Denton, SDF880 and 1 others like this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    The comment about cooking chipmunks made me laugh so hard that I scared my cats. LOL
    Ain't nothing funny about a perfectly prepared tree rat!

Attachment 20106

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links