Fallout Shelter Talk
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fallout Shelter Talk

This is a discussion on Fallout Shelter Talk within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; I own a house built in 1930. I am looking to open and restore it. Could you please pass this link along to anyone you ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Fallout Shelter Talk

Fallout Shelter Talk

I own a house built in 1930. I am looking to open and restore it. Could you please pass this link along to anyone you think might be interested.

https://www.gofundme.com/Openabombshelter

Thanks,

Ben

Someone please explain to me what a "go fund me" account means.

Upon initial research it appears to be some sort of modern day begging for money. If so, I believe Falloutshelterguy to be a major league loser. A pussified modern day male...or perhaps a trans gendered confused person unable to make his/her own way in the world.

But I may be wrong. (Ha)

Wow! I didn't think of it that way. I just thought it was a cool thing people might be interested in. I see you might have some self confidence issues and feel the need to lash out with name calling and bullying. Sorry if I upset you.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

No, Slippy, you were right. And you're a bully, too. Time out for you, go to the ladies room.

P.S. How's the knee?
    Last edited by sideKahr; 05-27-2016 at 07:54 AM.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.

I work my ass off to provide for my family. This was just supposed to be a fun thing to see if there is any interest. Trust me I have worked for everything I have in my life. I can see now that people here see it differently. I thought people might be enthused, not disgusted. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Falloutshelterguy View Post
    Wow! I didn't think of it that way. I just thought it was a cool thing people might be interested in. I see you might have some self confidence issues and feel the need to lash out with name calling and bullying. Sorry if I upset you.
    Ooops. My bad...I must have missed the fact that the epitome of self confidence is setting up a gofundme account to beg for money! HA

Also, I find that most people who use the term "bullying" and get worked up over a little "name calling" are pathetic PC libtards who are a waste of air.

Please shrivel up and go back to your begging little Politically Correct world of nothingness.

Thanks!
    SOCOM42, hag and A Watchman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Ooops. My bad...I must have missed the fact that the epitome of self confidence is setting up a gofundme account to beg for money! HA

Also, I find that most people who use the term "bullying" and get worked up over a little "name calling" are pathetic PC libtards who are a waste of air.

Please shrivel up and go back to your begging little Politically Correct world of nothingness.

Thanks!
    I hope you don't have kids because with thoughts like that they are probably the lead bullies at school. The world would be a much better place if people thought about the negative vocabulary they use. Think about how many people you have unknowingly offended by using the term "retard".

I hope you don't have kids because with thoughts like that they are probably the lead bullies at school. The world would be a much better place if people thought about the negative vocabulary they use. Think about how many people you have unknowingly offended by using the term "retard".
    "How does it feel to be so weak that mere words offend you?"

Retarded Post of the day^^^^

Pretty sure "mere" words offend everyone. I guess you have never been offended by something you have been told or even over heard? Yeah right!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links