Fallout Shelter Talk - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fallout Shelter Talk

This is a discussion on Fallout Shelter Talk within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy Retarded Post of the day^^^^ I bet you had a good laugh when you hit enter on that one. That is ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Fallout Shelter Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Retarded Post of the day^^^^
    I bet you had a good laugh when you hit enter on that one. That is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Falloutshelterguy View Post
    Pretty sure "mere" words offend everyone. I guess you have never been offended by something you have been told or even over heard? Yeah right!
    Pussified Post of the day^^^

Son,

Are you freaking serious? You come here on Memorial Day Weekend, to a site that if you did any research would have discovered that we have many Combat War Veterans who have seen the most hell-ashis" shitstorms that a person can see....and lost friends and family.

While I am not a Veteran but this PC crap is a slap in the face to all who have served and died to keep this country free...so I ask, do you think that most of us give a flying crap about "mere" words?

Please stop being a puss and grow the hell up.
    Last edited by Slippy; 05-27-2016 at 08:58 AM.

I bet you had a good laugh when you hit enter on that one. That is sad.
    Laughter is good. Why are you still here? We're not going to give you money.
    RubberDuck and A Watchman like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I thank you for your service. I did not think about combat vets. They probably have thick skin. I really did not mean to offend. I will let it go. I can empathize with you on this. Have a nice weekend. If this seems sarcastic I honestly did not mean for it to be. It's hard to show tone of voice when typing. The reason I can say all this is because of you combat vets. Thank you.
    Slippy, sideKahr and SOCOM42 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    Laughter is good. Why are you still here? We're not going to give you money.
    I am a forum newbie. It's kind of fun. I did not realize I could be offending vets. I am very sorry. See my post to Slippy. Have a good weekend.
    sideKahr likes this.

I thank you for your service. I did not think about combat vets. They probably have thick skin. I really did not mean to offend. I will let it go. I can empathize with you on this. Have a nice weekend. If this seems sarcastic I honestly did not mean for it to be. It's hard to show tone of voice when typing. The reason I can say all this is because of you combat vets. Thank you.
    Thanks,

Now stick around and properly introduce yourself. You may find that we have some A-OK people who are willing to help you in many ways. Good to see you have some sense about you.

Your new friend

Slippy

Super Moderator

Wow! I didn't think of it that way. I just thought it was a cool thing people might be interested in. I see you might have some self confidence issues and feel the need to lash out with name calling and bullying. Sorry if I upset you.
    Oh, my goodness!

Bullying? How old are you, sonny?

You pop in here with the hopes that hard working people will cough up some cash so you can do some work on your house and then feel you are bullied by people who respond appropriately to internet panhandling? Seriously?

Furthermore, you post two threads begging for money? You know that is spam, right? Was it too much for you to read the rules? I guess rules are bullying, huh?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Oh, my goodness!

Bullying? How old are you, sonny?

You pop in here with the hopes that hard working people will cough up some cash so you can do some work on your house and then feel you are bullied by people who respond appropriately to internet panhandling? Seriously?

Furthermore, you post two threads begging for money? You know that is spam, right? Was it too much for you to read the rules? I guess rules are bullying, huh?
    Yes. The other members already lit me up. I realized my screw up and am sorry. Hope you can forgive.

Super Moderator

Yes. The other members already lit me up. I realized my screw up and am sorry. Hope you can forgive.
    I hope you can grow past today's believe that peer pressure is bullying.
    hag likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I worked my ass off myself, built a business and a home on my own.
    GoFundMe is nothing more than begging for money, most are scams with heartbreaking stories to garner funds.
    So in effect you are begging for money.
    Go ask o'slimer or slizzy warren for their liberal funds, you will get nothing here.
    Slippy and hag like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links