The apocolypse man
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The apocolypse man

This is a discussion on The apocolypse man within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have to say that I don't agree with the guy, and I think his ideas would get a person killed. With that said, I ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The apocolypse man

Banned

The apocolypse man

I have to say that I don't agree with the guy, and I think his ideas would get a person killed.

With that said, I did find it entertaining, a whole lot more than most garbage on network tv

Thats Rudy Reyes, he was Marine recon in the gulf war,HBO did a documentary on 1st recon called generation kill, he played himself in the doc. he's a fitness trainer and a like yoga/spiritual guru. weird that he would become a marine recon sniper but he did. really cool guy honestly.i would definately take him on my team during a SHTF scenario. despite the crazy videos he makes we all gotta make a living

edit: someone posted this same video about 3 months ago , saying something about it too. trust me this guy you'd want on your team when the zombies come
    Last edited by Mule13; 06-06-2015 at 07:10 PM.

What is he alleging? Watching movies messes up the classic country tunes.
    Medic33 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It's for entertainment purposes only. Do not try at home.

Banned

He heads for the center of the city "for safety"

He uses a crowbar as a grappling hook, to tarzan out and climb over a draw bridge

Then he enters an abandoned warehouse at dark using a flashlight. Makes a fire. Exits the fireman way down an elevator shaft.

he then goes into a library to get a map of the sewer system, uses the sewer system to go downtown to a hospital

The hospital is abandoned, he syphons deisel out of a tank and fires up the deisel general at the hospital. uses the security cameras to give himself a sense of security while he charges a battery

uses the battery, to jump a deisel pickup truck

drives down to the local restaurant greasy spoon and fills up the tank with grease that he processes with heet and draino, fire and cheese cloth

Then he drives off into the sunset to search for someone.

<shakes head>
    Arklatex and Medic33 like this.

I watched until the elevator scene. That guy takes more risks than Bear Grylls... He is confident and seems to know what he's doing. But I agree with Tink. Somebody could get hurt trying to emulate him.

ok heads to the center of a city for safety-yes I can see this sometimes the closer to the danger is the safest.
    crowbar ? grappling hook? don't know what to say there?
    breaks into a warehouse just to build a fire and play tarzan?
    goes to lib to get amp for and to use the sewers to goto a hospital? why? does he need meds or something?
    charges a battery and uses cameras for security from syphoning diesel from a tank? why not use the diesel for the truck -oh yah needs a battery right duh. wouldn't batteries be like everywere?
    drives down to the greasy spoon to make biodiesel? didn't he have some in a tank already? and like how long did that take to make? seems he could have just walked off into the sunset a few days earlier and stole a working truck by then.
    ok the guy has skills and if he was making a fictional shtf video for entertainment prob I would say SCORE!!!
    but otherwise I'm with tinkerhell and just shaking my head.
    tinkerhell likes this.
    oops

Banned

I suspect that Mule is correct. You would definitely like having this guy around. But.....

I would not want him as my CO, I could get hurt trying to follow orders LOL

Super Moderator

I didn't understand the whole calling for help on the CB. If things have broken down that much you aren't going to get help and if you do you'll probably be ushered into a FEMA camp. No thanks.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links