Walking Dead - Page 13
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Walking Dead

This is a discussion on Walking Dead within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Even though the show took a dump after season 5 I have continued to watch it. I am sometime still amazed ...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Even though the show took a dump after season 5 I have continued to watch it. I am sometime still amazed how PC the show has become. All groups are now led by women, most with some minority factor and now they are going to introduce "the Beta" male? Lol, the show is crazy PC garbage.
    Thoughts?

I thought they learned their lesson with the spin off Fear the Walking Dead >>> they were determined to have a dominant woman lead and have the various PC agenda ....

finally killed everyone off original and started over .....
    RedLion and MisterMills357 like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

AMC Launching A Third Walking Dead Series for 2020

Not unlike the zombie virus right after the outbreak, the world of The Walking Dead keeps spreading. First, there was the 2010 smash hit adaptation of the comic book. A year later, Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick made its debut. Then, the companion series Fear the Walking Dead was launched in 2015. And last November, it was announced there would be a trilogy of TWD films starring Andrew Lincoln‘s Rick Grimes. Now add another one to the (body) pile.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/08/walking...id=19981578038

I enjoy the show and have no quarrel with how its evolved. Its the freaking zombie apocalypse for goodness sake - enjoy and don't overthink it - lol!

Moreover, I'd take Carol for POTUS any day.
    Demitri.14 and Mule13 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    I enjoy the show and have no quarrel with how its evolved. Its the freaking zombie apocalypse for goodness sake - enjoy and don't overthink it - lol!

Yep she watch my six any day !

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post

Sure. Until she tells us to look at the flowers.
    Hemi45 and stevekozak like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Do you think this show has impacted preparedness/readiness culture?

I used to be an avid fan until my cable company dropped AMC after season 7, but many here at the hospital still follow it and I keep up with the show that way. The reason I ask is during the show's run, I have heard people who watch the show that otherwise were not "gun people" start talking about buying one, getting training and carrying. I have seen people who have never took an interest in gardening or food preserving, start canning and freezing food. It could be coincidence (maybe it's just the uncertainty of the world) but it seems to me this show (perhaps inadvertently) has caused an increase in a preparedness mindset in people whom I know that are fans.

Have any of you seen changes like this?
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    Do you think this show has impacted preparedness/readiness culture?

I used to be an avid fan until my cable company dropped AMC after season 7, but many here at the hospital still follow it and I keep up with the show that way. The reason I ask is during the show's run, I have heard people who watch the show that otherwise were not "gun people" start talking about buying one, getting training and carrying. I have seen people who have never took an interest in gardening or food preserving, start canning and freezing food. It could be coincidence (maybe it's just the uncertainty of the world) but it seems to me this show (perhaps inadvertently) has caused an increase in a preparedness mindset in people whom I know that are fans.

Have any of you seen changes like this?

I think it feeds into the younger gamers and gets their warped idea of prepping involved - like most of the apocalypse movies - the interest is OK as long as they get reality eventually involved >>>> the "I'll go to the Mall or Cosco" crowd isn't helping anything ....

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Denton likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Yeah but tough times demand tough decisions.
    Denton likes this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Sponsored Links