Walking Dead - Page 13
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Walking Dead

This is a discussion on Walking Dead within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Even though the show took a dump after season 5 I have continued to watch it. I am sometime still amazed ...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 121 to 129 of 129
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Walking Dead

  1. #121
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,512
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Even though the show took a dump after season 5 I have continued to watch it. I am sometime still amazed how PC the show has become. All groups are now led by women, most with some minority factor and now they are going to introduce "the Beta" male? Lol, the show is crazy PC garbage.
    Thoughts?

    I thought they learned their lesson with the spin off Fear the Walking Dead >>> they were determined to have a dominant woman lead and have the various PC agenda ....

    finally killed everyone off original and started over .....
    RedLion and MisterMills357 like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

  2. #122
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,512
    AMC Launching A Third Walking Dead Series for 2020


    Not unlike the zombie virus right after the outbreak, the world of The Walking Dead keeps spreading. First, there was the 2010 smash hit adaptation of the comic book. A year later, Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick made its debut. Then, the companion series Fear the Walking Dead was launched in 2015. And last November, it was announced there would be a trilogy of TWD films starring Andrew Lincoln‘s Rick Grimes. Now add another one to the (body) pile.

    https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/08/walking...id=19981578038
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

  3. #123
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,735
    I enjoy the show and have no quarrel with how its evolved. Its the freaking zombie apocalypse for goodness sake - enjoy and don't overthink it - lol!

    Moreover, I'd take Carol for POTUS any day.
    Demitri.14 and Mule13 like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #124
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    I enjoy the show and have no quarrel with how its evolved. Its the freaking zombie apocalypse for goodness sake - enjoy and don't overthink it - lol!

    Moreover, I'd take Carol for POTUS any day.
    Yep she watch my six any day !

  6. #125
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    I enjoy the show and have no quarrel with how its evolved. Its the freaking zombie apocalypse for goodness sake - enjoy and don't overthink it - lol!

    Moreover, I'd take Carol for POTUS any day.
    Sure. Until she tells us to look at the flowers.
    Hemi45 and stevekozak like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  7. #126
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    289
    Do you think this show has impacted preparedness/readiness culture?

    I used to be an avid fan until my cable company dropped AMC after season 7, but many here at the hospital still follow it and I keep up with the show that way. The reason I ask is during the show's run, I have heard people who watch the show that otherwise were not "gun people" start talking about buying one, getting training and carrying. I have seen people who have never took an interest in gardening or food preserving, start canning and freezing food. It could be coincidence (maybe it's just the uncertainty of the world) but it seems to me this show (perhaps inadvertently) has caused an increase in a preparedness mindset in people whom I know that are fans.

    Have any of you seen changes like this?
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

  8. #127
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,512
    Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    Do you think this show has impacted preparedness/readiness culture?

    I used to be an avid fan until my cable company dropped AMC after season 7, but many here at the hospital still follow it and I keep up with the show that way. The reason I ask is during the show's run, I have heard people who watch the show that otherwise were not "gun people" start talking about buying one, getting training and carrying. I have seen people who have never took an interest in gardening or food preserving, start canning and freezing food. It could be coincidence (maybe it's just the uncertainty of the world) but it seems to me this show (perhaps inadvertently) has caused an increase in a preparedness mindset in people whom I know that are fans.

    Have any of you seen changes like this?

    I think it feeds into the younger gamers and gets their warped idea of prepping involved - like most of the apocalypse movies - the interest is OK as long as they get reality eventually involved >>>> the "I'll go to the Mall or Cosco" crowd isn't helping anything ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

  9. #128
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Beautiful Four Corners, Farmington NM
    Posts
    4,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Sure. Until she tells us to look at the flowers.
    Denton likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

  10. #129
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Sure. Until she tells us to look at the flowers.
    Yeah but tough times demand tough decisions.
    Denton likes this.

 

 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Walking Dead Firearms.
    By Notsoyoung in forum UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 10:14 AM
  2. The Walking Dead season five
    By dannydefense in forum General Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 10:19 AM
  3. The Walking Dead
    By BigCheeseStick in forum UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 10:12 PM
  4. Walking Dead Question
    By PrepConsultant in forum General Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:56 PM
  5. The Walking Dead: What character are you?
    By BIOfrequency in forum UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 03:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Back to Top