Crazy train pulling out of the station #207
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Crazy train pulling out of the station #207 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; And the crazy train continues! Everything is now racist, Nancy Pelosi (again) does what we can't in having a homeless guy arrested for defecating on ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Crazy train pulling out of the station #207

Super Moderator

And the crazy train continues! Everything is now racist, Nancy Pelosi (again) does what we can't in having a homeless guy arrested for defecating on her house, even the gosh darn word South can't be used anymore. And who is to blame for all of this? Not who you think.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_18_32-07_00
    Annie likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Not kidding. Go to hurt one of our kids (today’s cops are kids to me) and I’ll empty a mag into you gnads and guts.
    StratMaster and gyro_cfi like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

It’s going to get crazier.

Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Both Refer To 'Harris Administration' During Public Speeches

As Joe Biden struggles to campaign through a clear cognitive decline, eyebrows were raised this week after both he and running mate Kamala Harris referred to a 'Harris administration' while giving speeches.

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b...47187257_0.jpg

Future President Harris?

Watch:

http://www.zerohedge.com/political/j...ublic-speeches

Is there something they'd like to share with the class? If only they would take questions during appearances! Then again, his teleprompter may not contain an answer to that question.
    Biden without a teleprompter (?):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fangfarrier; 09-16-2020 at 01:09 AM.
    Denton, hawgrider, Slippy and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    It’s going to get crazier.

Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Both Refer To 'Harris Administration' During Public Speeches

As Joe Biden struggles to campaign through a clear cognitive decline, eyebrows were raised this week after both he and running mate Kamala Harris referred to a 'Harris administration' while giving speeches.

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b...47187257_0.jpg

Future President Harris?

Watch:

http://www.zerohedge.com/political/j...ublic-speeches

Is there something they'd like to share with the class? If only they would take questions during appearances! Then again, his teleprompter may not contain an answer to that question.
    Biden without a teleprompter (?):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There’s no way the Harris/ Biden ticket will legitimately win.
    There is no peaceful way out of this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

If the conservatives that don't want to get involved ever get to the point where they really do decide to get involved, the left will be finished is short order. It might be messy but it will be relatively quick.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    If the conservatives that don't want to get involved ever get to the point where they really do decide to get involved, the left will be finished is short order. It might be messy but it will be relatively quick.
    Yes!!! Thank You! 100% agree and it is way overdue.
    I'm all for sooner than later. If we wait until hitting a boiling point the correction might make the French revolution look like a hand slap. A civil but firm HELL NO now will be less damaging to the country down the road.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Sasquatch, Michael_Js and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

No, I think it'll be messy. Least messy may be another attack on our soil; another 9/11 perhaps. Remember all the flag waving and "I'm proud to be an American?" People filled the churches in the days after that. But that was almost 20 years ago now. We have a new wave of indoctrinated youth. So maybe nothing will turn the tide short of Our Lord's return.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

If it really gets to the point of violence, I agree, this is the likely outcome. After all, we have all the guns. :D

Did I hear right? There is a statute / law that says defecating on a public officials property is illegal? Meaning it’s ok in front of a small business on the sidewalk but not the b&$#s house?
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Did I hear right? There is a statute / law that says defecating on a public officials property is illegal? Meaning it’s ok in front of a small business on the sidewalk but not the b&$#s house?
    I didnt say that. Dont think Denton did either. As far as I know defecating in public anywhere is a no no. They only choose to arrest the people who do it in front of the queens home.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, Michael_Js and stowlin like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links