Mask Crusaders #200 - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mask Crusaders #200

This is a discussion on Mask Crusaders #200 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton Thank you! It’s my down-home Southern accent, isn’t it? For sure!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Mask Crusaders #200

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Thank you!
    It’s my down-home Southern accent, isn’t it?
    For sure!
    Denton likes this.
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and Iím gonna kick you ítil youíre dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

Super Moderator

@Annie you are one of our biggest cheerleaders and we thank you for that.
    Denton and Annie like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    She is the best and Iím not saying that because Iím her favorite.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and Iím gonna kick you ítil youíre dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

Just go get a room!
    Denton likes this.

I've downloaded the podcast, and will listen and share with my wife.

She was in a chain store last weekend, getting sewing supplies; she can't wear a mask due to asthma, and now labile hypertension. Got stopped by the greeter due to wearing a faceshield, asked to speak to the manager of the store, to get the OK, and was 'allowed' to shop. The employee cutting material said that she needed to have a mask on, they went round-and-round on that. Wife wanted to leave (spidey senses tingling) but before she could, was assaulted/physically pushed out of the store by 2 "karens" with the crowd shouting "Wear a mask! Wear a mask!" (cue villagers with pitchforks and torches).

Needless to say, we're shaken by this, and she's following up with the local/state health depts., and a lawyer.

She'll be interested in this info, I'm sure; she's an RN with over 35 years practice, so it's not like she's one of the ignorant, mouth-breathing, reptilian-brained cretins that assaulted her.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

What Dr. Patch Adams Said.

If you watched the movie Patch Adams about the real doctor by that name, you will remember this scene. He was lying in a hospital bed and a young boy was controlling the bed to act like a bucking bronco causing the boy (patient) to laugh. The college dean walked in and gave Patch a disapproving look.

On his way out of the room patch said that a recent medical journal article said that laughing super oxygenates the blood system sending free oxygen to parts of the body needing healing. The extra oxygen also creates endorphins making you happy and calm.

Now read this article: Hypothesis: Face Mask Induced O2 Depletion and CO2 Enrichment Elicit Fear and Anxiety (i.e. Trauma-Based Control)

Is it possible the Deep State is deliberately destroying our health and turning us into faceless “Zombies”
    Last edited by jimcosta; 08-04-2020 at 06:31 PM.
    Denton likes this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links