Flex Your Constitutional Muscle #194
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Flex Your Constitutional Muscle #194 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Rights are like a muscle, if you don't exercise them they dwindle away and disappear. Does your freedom have to be "earned"? One politician thinks ...

Like Tree24Likes
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 4 Post By Denton
  • 2 Post By 1skrewsloose
  • 4 Post By Old SF Guy
  • 4 Post By csi-tech
  • 2 Post By Denton
  • 2 Post By Leon
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 2 Post By Leon

Thread: Flex Your Constitutional Muscle #194

Super Moderator

Rights are like a muscle, if you don't exercise them they dwindle away and disappear. Does your freedom have to be "earned"? One politician thinks so. In one country armed police came to break up a church service...if you guessed America you are correct.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_58_39-07_00

Denton talked too much again! Actually it was me this time.

MountainGirl and Slippy like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Lookit, people. Just because a couple of idiots laugh while discussing these topics doesn't mean they aren't deadly serious. We merely suffer from gallows humor. Or, maybe, we are just idiots who know no better.
    Either way, the topics are important. Laugh along if you must but remember, liberty is at stake.

Death to tyrants! Laugh at their corpses.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Oh. Listen to Podomatic and not YT. Why do the Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 thing?
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Liked the part about videos in public, my dog nipped at the better half, cop shows up to take a statement, sitting at my kitchen table half way thru the statement we get to talking about bodycams, he tells me his is on right now! If he can put me on video turnabout should be fair play.

With regards to identifying yourself, I complained about mistreatment of the neighbors dogs, Police chief shows up, we talk, then asks me my name etc., I get a little PO'd and ask him why he's asking for this stuff....you already have all this info! I'm not into making small talk, he closed his notepad and drove away. Been living in this town of pop1500 for over 20 years-they know who I am!
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Liked the part about videos in public, my dog nipped at the better half, cop shows up to take a statement, sitting at my kitchen table half way thru the statement we get to talking about bodycams, he tells me his is on right now! If he can put me on video turnabout should be fair play.

With regards to identifying yourself, I complained about mistreatment of the neighbors dogs, Police chief shows up, we talk, then asks me my name etc., I get a little PO'd and ask him why he's asking for this stuff....you already have all this info! I'm not into making small talk, he closed his notepad and drove away. Been living in this town of pop1500 for over 20 years-they know who I am!
    "Is your name Ron "Tater Salad" White?

I am endowed by my creator with certain, inalienable rights. Among these are....LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. By God, not by man. These are also granted by extension to the bill of rights.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I am endowed by my creator with certain, inalienable rights. Among these are....LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. By God, not by man. These are also granted by extension to the bill of rights.
    May I clarify, please. You have unalienable rights. God granted you those rights. The Founders, through the Bill of Rights, acknowledged and codified that self-evident fact.

Some want to suggest that the Declaration of Independence is not an official document pertaining to the formation of our government, but they are wrong. It was an official document submitted to the world, declaring our breaking away from the Crown and why. It also explained our position on authority.

Because God gave us our rights, because we are created by God and because we are His, He has authority over government. This being the case, government has no authority to impose upon our God-given rights.

This is why the Left despises Christianity. Christianity stands between tyranny and freedom.
    Slippy and 1skrewsloose like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

I'll say this these Atlanta cops AND local cops this is the first time in my life I have not seen a cop in three months. I mean it, have not seen one of them. I guess they've been told by kemp to turn off the crackdown shit because I have not so much as seen one since this scam started. they fraid of the torch mobs and chinaman cough!
    Denton and Sasquatch like this.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

Super Moderator

Holy Bat cookies Batman! I never thought I would see something more rare than a Sasquatch sighting but low and behold we have one right here ladies and germs. It is a @Leon sighting!
    Leon and Slippy like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Holy Bat cookies Batman! I never thought I would see something more rare than a Sasquatch sighting but low and behold we have one right here ladies and germs. It is a @Leon sighting!
    I's an international man of mystery now dont'cha now
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

Sponsored Links