Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

The Prepper's Place, from the BPH YouTube channel

55K views 446 replies 28 participants last post by  Annie 
#1 · (Edited)
Some of you know I have a YouTube channel, and I have a series of vid's I've posted of special interest to preppers.

I was asked to post my videos by a member here*, so I'll start with what I think is my best advice to preppers:

More vids will follow.

*I won't mention any names, but his handle here is the same as a large suburb on the north side of Dallas/FtWorth TX, and he likes to talk to a hairy, upright-walking, ape-like creature.

#434 ·
Just a couple heads up. Considering your video title is my actual nickname:

Other than carrying his SAK and rucksack, Richard Dean Anderson, aka MacGyver, never carried anything else with him. That Rucksack was not for what he brought with him, as it was empty, it was to hold what he would find on his way.

Not only did I see every episode, not only did my fathers friend and ex girlfriend date the producer of that show, Henry Winkler, but it is because of that show that I took every college course that the TV persona 'MacGyver' took. Point being, trust me on this, he would never had that setup you made.

On that note, a tangent... COOL GOTO BAG u made. I likely....2 thumbs up.

I would add a P58 can opener, alligator clips w/wires, a magnet, a mini pen size hand drill, and some CR2025 batteries, and a telescoping bellow.