51% of you hate Free Speech #178
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 51% of you hate Free Speech #178 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Apparently YOU don't like Free Speech. Which witch is which and some cities are fighting back against Unconstitutional Laws. https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_40_09-07_00...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Prepared One

Thread: 51% of you hate Free Speech #178

Super Moderator

Apparently YOU don't like Free Speech. Which witch is which and some cities are fighting back against Unconstitutional Laws.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_40_09-07_00

First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

And what? 80% don't understand what the 1st amendment actually says or why the founding fathers thought it important enough to make number one on the list. There in lies the problem. Outlaw hate speech they say! OK, who is deciding what is hate speech and what is not? It's simply another way for the left to take control of the narrative and shut down opposition. Who says we aren't at war for this country?
    Sasquatch likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Outlaw hate speech they say!
    Oh, I understand your point of view, it's just a non-starter in Madison.

For example, you cannot swing a cat here without hitting a screaming, protesting student, a blue-collar worker with a sign saying he isn't making enough money, (or my favorite) a foreign professor with a picket sign in obtuse, but perfectly printed, Czechoslovakian.

Even bikers seem to print oddball stuff, like one sign that read, "On Strike! Start It Up."

When my TV goes in for service I just watch people on the street. I'm surprised that most of them have lived as long as they have!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Oh, I understand your point of view, it's just a non-starter in Madison.

For example, you cannot swing a cat here without hitting a screaming, protesting student, a blue-collar worker with a sign saying he isn't making enough money, (or my favorite) a foreign professor with a picket sign in obtuse, but perfectly printed, Czechoslovakian.

Even bikers seem to print oddball stuff, like one sign that read, "On Strike! Start It Up."

When my TV goes in for service I just watch people on the street. I'm surprised that most of them have lived as long as they have!
    I have often said that there are way to many people to stupid to live.
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links