Kurds, Turds and Nerds #177
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Kurds, Turds and Nerds #177 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Kurds, the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Turd, Gavin Newsom. Nerds, that's us. Plus Pumpkin butts, Mexican Mayors and mutilated cattle. Damn, this ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 2 Post By Denton
  • 2 Post By Prepared One
  • 2 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By bigwheel

Thread: Kurds, Turds and Nerds #177

Super Moderator

Kurds, the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Turd, Gavin Newsom. Nerds, that's us. Plus Pumpkin butts, Mexican Mayors and mutilated cattle. Damn, this is a complete show!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_34_40-07_00

Annie and bigwheel like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Oh, I forgot to mention that the NATO member in question has threatened Greece, another NATO member, with military action more than once.
    Annie and bigwheel like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Give you guys a listen today in the truck. Going to get a lot of windshield time in today.
    Denton and Annie like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Could this really be the plan? Not the first part as I already stated that Erdogan sees himself as the next caliph. I mean Hal's notion.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-united-states
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Perhaps it is time we revisits Turkey's status as a NATO member, and at the very least, consider getting those 50 B-61 Nukes out of harms way.
    Denton and Annie like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Denton, maybe I'm too simple but I suppose there's no easy way to disengage from the Middle East. How about from now on we stay out of other people's problems to begin with? That way we don't have to ask the citizens over there to help us out? That would save a lot of money and more importantly, lots of American lives

Pumpkin man's naughty not nice, Squatch.

Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention that the NATO member in question has threatened Greece, another NATO member, with military action more than once.
    My Big Brother the Navy man who went off to see the world says the Greeks and Turks have been fighting for a thousand years and the Turks always win. He only went to high school for 2.5 years so he might not really know for sure.
    Denton likes this.

Sponsored Links